Trains to London
- Manchester Piccadilly to London Euston from £11.50 *
- Birmingham New Street to London Euston from £6 *
- Leeds to London Kings Cross from £11.50 *
- Newcastle to London Kings Cross from £13.50 *
21st Century London encompasses the old (think of the Tower of London & Houses of Parliament) & the new (think of the London Eye & Tate Modern). Crammed with iconic sights and underlined by an edgy, streetwise culture this is a city that certainly packs a punch.
With its sprawling boroughs and fast pace London can seem overwhelming. The tube system is a good starting point, as these underground trains will transport you to many of the top attractions.
Tips: Pace yourself, tackle it by areas, and don’t forget that London’s nightlife is worth some attention too.
Hotels in London
Eurostar from £69
London to Lille, Paris & Brussels from £69.
Save up to 50% on UK Hotels and B&B's.
Save up to 50% on tickets for top West End Shows
Car hire from £20
Cheap car hire deals near to your station.
* Fare excludes a £1.50 Booking fee for each transaction.