Station details & facilities
- Ticket Machine :
- Staff help available : False
Ticket Office opening hours :
Day Opening Hours Monday Tuesday Wednesday Friday Saturday 05:15 - 23:00 Sunday 07:00 - 23:00
- Oyster Prepay : False
- Oyster topup : False
- Oyster validator : False
- Left Luggage available :
- Left Luggage phone number : 0121 632 6884
- Left Luggage URL : http://www.left-baggage.co.uk/?__utma=1.1808611951.1441273625.1441273625.1441279288.2&__utmb=220.127.116.111279288&__utmc=1&__utmx=-&__utmz=1.1441279288.2.2.utmcsr=google|utmccn=%28organic%29|utmcmd=organic|utmctr=%28not%20provided%29&__utmv=-&__utmk=185571497
- Lost Property available : False
- Lost Property phone number : 0121 632 6884
- Lost Property URL : http://www.lostproperty.org/locations.php
First Class Lounge description :
On the paid concourse between Platforms 3 & 4
Virgin Business, First Open or Advance First tickets. You can only enter the lounge on the travel date shown on your ticket.
Dedicated business areas are fully equipped with telephone points, desks, fax photocopier and modem facilities, screens with updated train information.
Tea, coffee, soft drinks.
Wi-Fi is available
No showers are available
- Postbox : False
- Telephones :
- Telephones type : Coins and cards
- Station Buffet notes : Food & drink available throughout the station
Staff Help Notes :
Journey Care assistance is available prior to travel via the relevant Train Operator:
- Arriva Trains Wales- 0845 300 3005, textphone 0845 605 0600, Monday to Sunday 8:00 - 20:00
- Cross Country- 0844 811 0125, textphone 0844 811 0126,Monday to Sunday 8:00 - 20:00
- First Great Western- 0800 197 1329, textphone 0800 294 9209, Monday to Friday 7:00 - 22:00, Saturday and Sunday 8:00 to 19:00
- Midlands Trains / London Midland- 0800 092 4260, textphone 0844 811 0134, Monday to Sunday 8:00 - 22:00
- Virgin Trains- 08000 158 123, textphone 08000 158 124, Monday to Sunday 8:00 - 22:00
We can provide assistance at the station during the hours we're open to the public. Passengers can book additional assistance on the day at the Network Rail reception or call 0121 654 4243.
However please be made aware that if arrangements haven't been made via Journey Care prior to travel, there will be a wait but our policy is to make it happen.
Customer Service Notes :
Luggage received from terminated trains at Birmingham New Street only
- Customer help points : False
- CCTV :
- Shops available :
- Shops note : Boots located on the main concourse, before the ticket barrier Camden Food located beyond the ticket barrier Costa located beyond the ticket barrier next to Platform 5b escalator Funky Pigeon located beyond the ticket barrier between Platofrm escalators 9-10 M&S located on the main concourse Mi Casa Burritos located beyond the ticket barrier next to Platform 9 escalator Pasty Shop located beyond the ticket barrier next to Platform 7 escalator WHSmith located on the main concourse, before the ticket barrier
- Toilets available :
- Toilets description : Men: between escalators to platforms 11b-12b. 30p Women: between escalators to platforms 11b-12b and between the escalators to 5a-6a (30p). Accessible: the men's and women's toilets have accessible cubicles. Free with Radar key or ask attendant Baby change: between escalators to platforms 11b-12b, free. The toilets between the escalators to 5a-6a have closed.
- Showers : False
- Baby change :
- Wifi available :
- Wifi notes :
- Web kiosk : False
- ATM available :
- ATM notes : ATM machines are located on the paid concourse
Carpark opening hours :
Day Opening Hours Weekdays Open 24 hours Saturday Open 24 hours Sunday Open 24 hours
- Carpark name : Short Stay Car Park
- Carpark operator : APCOA Parking (UK) Limited
- Car parking spaces : 40
- Cycle storage available :
- Cycle storage spaces : 58
- Sheltered cycle storage :
- Cycle storage CCTV :
Cycle storage notes :
If you want to take your bicycle on the train, please check with the relevant train operator beforehand :-
- Step-free access : Whole station
Step-free access notes :
The footpath to the new entrance from Hill St is now step free, and there is level access from the drop off point.
All platforms have lifts and escalators
- Ramps for train access :
- Wheelchairs available :
- Induction Loop :
- Accessible ticket machines : False
- Accessible Booking Office counter :
- Accessible taxis : unknown
Accessible taxis notes :
Taxis drop off within the 'drop & go' off the Hill Street entrance.
The taxi rank is on Navigation St (Stephenson St / Victoria Sq exit).
All taxis are accessible with manual wheelchairs, most are accessible with electric wheelchairs.
For more information visit traintaxi.