Station details & facilities
- Ticket Machine :
- Staff help available : False
Ticket Office opening hours :
Advance bookings: Mon - Fri 0630 - 2100 Sat- 0830 - 2100 Sun 0730 - 2100
Day Opening Hours Weekdays 06:00 - 00:00 Saturday 06:00 - 23:00 Sunday 07:00 - 00:00
- Travel card zone : Zone 1
- Oyster Prepay :
- Oyster topup :
- Oyster validator :
First Class Lounge description :
Located on first floor, accessed via balcony
Step free to access
Yes a platform lift for mobility impaired customers.
First Class customers can find a comfy seat and enjoy complimentary soft drinks, light snacks and newspapers. A full bar is available at both locations for the purchase of alcoholic drinks
You can enjoy the First Class Lounge up to two hours (see Note below) before your outward journey and for an hour after your inward journey on the travel date shown on your ticket.
Note - Access time before your outward journey is reduced to one hour at peak times (15:00-19:00 on Thursdays and Fridays) for First Advance ticket holders only
Virgin Business, First Open or Advance First tickets. Caledonian Sleeper First tickets. You can only enter the lounge on the travel date shown on your ticket.
Concessions for Standard Class sleeper customers
- Postbox :
- Telephones :
- Telephones type : Coins and cards
- Station Buffet notes : Coffee shop Café Coffee kiosk Food vending machine Public House/Bar Food outlet (Seating available) Food outlet (Seating unavailable)
Staff Help Notes :
Help is available from the Information Point in the centre of the main concourse, ask a member of station staff or from the Mobility Assistance Reception (if closed please use number on the reception door door) or see any member of station staff. Mobility Assistance Reception is open 07:00-23:00 Monday to Saturday and 08:00-23:00 on Sunday
Disabled assistance is available to and from platforms, the car park and the taxi rank & drop off area. You can request this from the Mobility Assistance Reception that can be found on the main concourse between Boots & the ticket office, from the Information Point in the centre of the Main Concourse or from any member of staff. It is preferred if assistance is booked 24 hour in advance using the following numbers of the train company you are travelling with:
Customer Service Notes :
Available from the Customer Information Point in the centre of the concourse. Alternatively customers can seek information and assitance from the ticket office or the Mobility Assistance Reception.
- Customer help points :
Nearest station with more facilities :
For step-free access to Underground services, we recommend using Kings Cross St Pancras Underground Station
- CCTV :
- Shops available :
- Shops note : Shoe repairer Wide range of shops Pharmacy Off Licence Passport Photo Booth
- Tourist Information office :
- Toilets available :
- Toilets description : These are located by the entrance to platforms 1-3
- Showers : False
- Baby change :
- Wifi available : False
- Wifi notes : Find WiFi Hotspots around London Euston station
- Web kiosk : False
- ATM available :
- ATM notes : Located outside the station Located on concourse Located outside main entrance
Bureau de Change
- Bureau de Change :
Carpark opening hours :
Day Opening Hours Saturday Open 24 hours Sunday Open 24 hours Weekdays Open 24 hours
- Carpark name : Station Car Park
- Carpark operator : APCOA Parking (UK) Limited
- Car parking spaces : 217
Car parking charges :
- Cycle storage available :
- Cycle storage spaces : 415
- Sheltered cycle storage :
- Cycle storage CCTV :
- Cycle storage location : On platform 18 at buffer end, West Colonnade opposite Sainsbury's, alongside station entrance, East Colonnade opposite M&S and to the rear of Nandos and Cafe Rouge
- Step-free access : Whole station
Step-free access notes :
Suitable for disabled passengers. Level access to all platforms via ramps. Lifts provided between concourse, taxi & car park and London Underground ticket hall.
Lift access is available to the Underground ticket hall, however the Underground station itself has only escalators & stairs. Nearby Euston Square station has step-free access Westbound only to the Circle, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan Lines. For more information on the accessibility on London Transport click here.
- Ramps for train access :
- Wheelchairs available : False
- Induction Loop :
- Accessible ticket machines :
- Accessible Booking Office counter :
- Accessible taxis : unknown
Accessible taxis notes :
The route to the main taxi pick up point has steps, so anyone with mobility problems can use the disabled taxi pick up point reached via the lifts.
You can request assistance to and from the taxi rank can using the telephones at the top of the stairs and at the taxi set down point. Or by telephoning Mobility Assistance at London Euston on 0207 922 6482.
The main taxi rank is beneath the station and is reached via the lifts next to the main ticket office or the stairs by the entrance to the Underground.