- Glasgow Central18:00Glasgow Central18:15Glasgow Queen Street18:15Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 4 estimated19:03Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 1019:36Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 6 estimated22:20YorkPlatform 3 estimated22:28YorkPlatform 4 estimated22:58LeedsPlatform 15 estimatedon timeLeedsPlatform 15 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeGlasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimated18:40Glasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimated20:56Preston (Lancs)Platform 6 estimated21:04Preston (Lancs)Platform 4 estimated21:43Manchester Oxford RoadPlatform 4 estimated22:00Manchester Oxford RoadPlatform 2 estimated23:10LeedsPlatform 15 estimatedon timeLeedsPlatform 15 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeGlasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimated18:40Glasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimated20:56Preston (Lancs)Platform 6 estimated21:44Preston (Lancs)Platform 2 estimated23:24LeedsPlatform 16A estimatedon timeLeedsPlatform 16A estimatedOff Peak
- on timeGlasgow CentralPlatform 4 estimated19:17Glasgow CentralPlatform 4 estimated20:48Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 15 estimated21:00Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 2 estimated00:45LeedsPlatform 12 estimatedon timeLeedsPlatform 12 estimatedOff Peak
- Glasgow Central19:30Glasgow Central19:45Glasgow Queen Street19:45Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 4 estimated20:38Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 18 estimated21:00Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 2 estimated00:45LeedsPlatform 12 estimatedon timeLeedsPlatform 12 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeGlasgow CentralPlatform 2 estimated20:06Glasgow CentralPlatform 2 estimated21:23CarlislePlatform 4 estimated21:35CarlislePlatform 4 estimated23:24Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 13 estimated00:58Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 4 estimated02:23LeedsPlatform 15 estimatedon timeLeedsPlatform 15 estimatedPeak
- Glasgow Central22:00Glasgow Central22:15Glasgow Queen Street22:15Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 3 estimated23:09Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 7 estimated06:06Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 5 estimated09:08LeedsPlatform 15 estimatedLeedsPlatform 15 estimatedPeak
- Glasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimated04:28Glasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimated06:35LancasterPlatform 4 estimated06:48LancasterPlatform 1 estimated08:02SkiptonPlatform 2 estimated08:14SkiptonPlatform 3 estimated08:55LeedsPlatform 6C estimatedLeedsPlatform 6C estimatedPeak
- Glasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimated04:28Glasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimated06:54Preston (Lancs)Platform 4 estimated07:48Preston (Lancs)Platform 2 estimated09:27LeedsPlatform 13B estimatedLeedsPlatform 13B estimatedPeak
- Glasgow Central05:45Glasgow Central06:00Glasgow Queen Street06:00Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 3 estimated06:49Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 14 estimated07:01Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 5 estimated10:07LeedsPlatform 12 estimatedLeedsPlatform 12 estimatedPeak
How long does it take to travel from Glasgow Central to Leeds by train?
The average journey time between Glasgow Central and Leeds is . On an average weekday, there are 14 trains travelling from Glasgow Central to Leeds. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Glasgow Central to Leeds by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Glasgow Central to Leeds cost?
Train tickets from Glasgow Central to Leeds can start from as little as £19.90 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Glasgow Central to Leeds?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Glasgow Central to Leeds without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Glasgow Central to Leeds.Direct
What is the distance between Glasgow Central and Leeds?
The distance between Glasgow Central and Leeds is 179 miles.Distance: 179 miles
What time is the first train from Glasgow Central to Leeds?
The first train from Glasgow Central to Leeds departs at .
What time is the last train from Glasgow Central to Leeds?
The last train from Glasgow Central to Leeds departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Leeds to Glasgow Central.