Virgin Trains West Coast tickets on sale!
We’ve got thousands of discounted First and Standard Class tickets available right now*. The sale's on for five days only, so get planning and make tracks to somewhere new today.
Hurry! Sale ends midnight 19th March.
Valid for travel between 3rd April and 1st June 2018*
Tip: Search for destinations along Virgin Trains West Coast routes
Time left to get a sale bargain:
*Virgin Trains Spring Sale on Trainline - Terms & Conditions
- Promotional First and Standard Class Fares are available on selected Virgin Trains services along the West Coast Mainline only.
- Promotional First and Standard Class fares available on virgintrains.com, virgintrains.co.uk, trainline.com, Virgin Trains app and the Trainline app
- Subject to availability on specific services, and requested journeys cannot be guaranteed.
- Exclusions apply.
- Child discounts apply.
- Other discounts including Railcards and Group discounts do not apply.
- Promotional fares are available for booking 15-19 March 2018 inclusive.
- Promotional fares are available for travel between 03 April 2018 – 01 June 2018 inclusive, subject to availability and excluding planned engineering works:
- No availability of promotional fares on all routes on 20 and 26-27 May 2018 inclusive
- Planned engineering works are scheduled to take place during the travel dates so please check when booking and also the day before you travel. For more information, visit virgintrains.co.uk
- Seat reservations are compulsory and free of charge for both outward and return journeys and are only valid when travelling on promotional fares across the Virgin Trains network. Customers must travel on the trains and seats they reserve. If customers travel on different dates or trains, they will have to purchase a new ticket at the full fare.
- Tickets are non-refundable, change of travel date and/or time is available up to the departure on payment of a £10 admin fee plus the difference of the new applicable fare.
- Tickets can be issued as e-tickets, collected at FastTicket machines at the relevant stations or sent via post.
- If you have specific needs or require journey assistance when travelling by train, please contact Journey Care on 08000 158 123 at least 24 hours in advance.
- All travel is subject to The National Conditions of Travel, copies of which may be obtained from ticket offices. No refunds are available for promotional discounted tickets.
- Travel is only available on services operated by Virgin Trains. In cases of severe disruption The National Conditions of Travel apply. If you are in any doubt as to whether a certain train is run by Virgin Trains, you should check with the staff before boarding.
- Virgin Trains reserves the right to suspend or cancel the promotion without prior notice.
- By entering the promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
- Full Advance ticket Terms and Conditions are available on the Virgin Trains website or by calling 0871 977 4222
- The promotion is run by West Coast Trains Limited: Registered in England and Wales No. 3007940. Registered office: The Battleship Building, 179 Harrow Road, London W2 6NB.
Train fares bases upon best Virgin Seat Sales price tickets. Prices checked on 14/03/18 for travel during the promotional period in April, May and June 2018. Availability limited. Fares displayed exclude a booking fee for each transaction. You can book up to 10 journeys in the same transaction and the booking fee will only be applied once. See here for more details