- on timeWeymouthPlatform 119:20WeymouthPlatform 122:22London WaterlooPlatform 1522:22London Waterloo23:50London Euston23:50London Euston06:55MotherwellPlatform 2 estimated07:05MotherwellPlatform 2 estimated07:21Glasgow CentralPlatform 3 estimatedGlasgow CentralPlatform 3 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeWeymouthPlatform 119:20WeymouthPlatform 122:22London WaterlooPlatform 1522:22London Waterloo23:50London Euston23:50London Euston07:22Glasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimatedon timeGlasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeWeymouthPlatform 321:10WeymouthPlatform 301:04London WaterlooPlatform 11 estimated01:04London Waterloo05:31London Euston05:31London Euston10:38Glasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimatedon timeGlasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeWeymouthPlatform 322:10WeymouthPlatform 300:14EastleighPlatform 105:07EastleighPlatform 1 estimated06:34London WaterlooPlatform 8 estimated06:34London Waterloo07:30London Euston07:30London Euston11:59Glasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimatedGlasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeWeymouthPlatform 322:10WeymouthPlatform 300:09Southampton Airport ParkwayPlatform 105:22Southampton Airport ParkwayPlatform 108:14WolverhamptonPlatform 1 estimated09:37WolverhamptonPlatform 1 estimated13:15Glasgow CentralPlatform 2 estimatedGlasgow CentralPlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeWeymouthPlatform 123:10WeymouthPlatform 123:53PoolePlatform 104:57PoolePlatform 1 estimated07:25London WaterlooPlatform 11 estimated07:25London Waterloo08:30London Euston08:30London Euston12:59Glasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimatedGlasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- WeymouthPlatform 2 estimated05:33WeymouthPlatform 2 estimated06:34Castle CaryPlatform 3 estimated06:44Castle CaryPlatform 1 estimated08:37London PaddingtonPlatform 2 estimated08:37London Paddington09:30London Euston09:30London Euston13:59Glasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimatedGlasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- WeymouthPlatform 1 estimated06:20WeymouthPlatform 1 estimated09:25London WaterlooPlatform 8 estimated09:25London Waterloo10:30London Euston10:30London Euston14:59Glasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimatedGlasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- WeymouthPlatform 2 estimated06:44WeymouthPlatform 2 estimated09:26Bristol ParkwayPlatform 4 estimated09:40Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated10:56Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimated11:15Birmingham New StreetPlatform 6 estimated15:15Glasgow CentralPlatform 2 estimatedGlasgow CentralPlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
- WeymouthPlatform 3 estimated06:50WeymouthPlatform 3 estimated09:53London WaterlooPlatform 14 estimated09:53London Waterloo11:30London Euston11:30London Euston15:59Glasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimatedGlasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
Journey information from Weymouth to Glasgow
- Train Fares from: £52.00
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 2 to 3
How long does it take to travel from Weymouth to Glasgow by train?
The average journey time between Weymouth and Glasgow is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 6 trains per day travelling from Weymouth to Glasgow. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Weymouth to Glasgow?
No, it is not possible to travel from Weymouth to Glasgow without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Weymouth to Glasgow.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Weymouth and Glasgow?
The distance between Weymouth and Glasgow is 370 miles.Distance: 370 miles
What time is the first train from Weymouth to Glasgow?
The first train from Weymouth to Glasgow departs at .
What time is the last train from Weymouth to Glasgow?
The last train from Weymouth to Glasgow departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
Savings tips for Weymouth to Glasgow
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Weymouth to Glasgow here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
Find journey information for Glasgow to Weymouth