- on timeAberdeenPlatform 6S estimated21:07AberdeenPlatform 6S estimated23:29Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 12 estimated23:40Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 11 estimated07:07London Euston07:07London Euston08:05London Waterloo08:05London WaterlooPlatform 11 estimated11:06WeymouthPlatform 2 estimatedWeymouthPlatform 2 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 4 estimated21:35AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated00:10Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 2 estimated05:40Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 5 estimated09:40London Kings Cross09:40London Kings Cross10:35London Waterloo10:35London WaterlooPlatform 12 estimated13:17WeymouthPlatform 3 estimatedWeymouthPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated21:43AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated05:37CrewePlatform 6 estimated05:47CrewePlatform 7 estimated06:06StaffordPlatform 1 estimated06:25StaffordPlatform 4 estimated09:26WinchesterPlatform 2 estimated09:33WinchesterPlatform 2 estimated11:16WeymouthPlatform 3 estimatedWeymouthPlatform 3 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated21:43AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated07:49London Euston07:49London Euston09:05London Waterloo09:05London WaterlooPlatform 10 estimated12:02WeymouthPlatform 2 estimatedWeymouthPlatform 2 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 7N estimated22:26AberdeenPlatform 7N estimated00:12PerthPlatform 1 estimated05:17PerthPlatform 3 estimated06:39Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 2 estimated06:39Glasgow Queen Street07:37Glasgow Central07:37Glasgow CentralPlatform 2 estimated12:10London Euston12:10London Euston13:05London Waterloo13:05London WaterlooPlatform 11 estimated16:02WeymouthPlatform 2 estimatedWeymouthPlatform 2 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 3 estimated05:48AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated08:24Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 15 estimated08:52Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 8 estimated12:32WolverhamptonPlatform 4 estimated12:42WolverhamptonPlatform 3 estimated15:26WinchesterPlatform 2 estimated15:33WinchesterPlatform 2 estimated17:15WeymouthPlatform 3 estimatedWeymouthPlatform 3 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- AberdeenPlatform 6S estimated07:07AberdeenPlatform 6S estimated09:31Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 15 estimated10:00Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 5 estimated14:39London Kings CrossPlatform 5 estimated14:39London Kings Cross15:35London Waterloo15:35London WaterlooPlatform 10 estimated18:18WeymouthPlatform 3 estimatedWeymouthPlatform 3 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated08:20AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated13:38YorkPlatform 5 estimated14:06YorkPlatform 3 estimated16:08London Kings CrossPlatform 7 estimated16:08London Kings Cross17:05London Waterloo17:05London WaterlooPlatform 9 estimated19:50WeymouthPlatform 2 estimatedWeymouthPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
Journey information from Aberdeen to Weymouth
- Train Fares from: £108.50
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 3 to 5
How long does it take to travel from Aberdeen to Weymouth by train?
The average journey time between Aberdeen and Weymouth is . On an average weekday, there are 1 trains travelling from Aberdeen to Weymouth. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Aberdeen to Weymouth by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Aberdeen to Weymouth cost?
Train tickets from Aberdeen to Weymouth can start from as little as £108.50 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Aberdeen to Weymouth?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aberdeen to Weymouth without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aberdeen to Weymouth.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aberdeen and Weymouth?
The distance between Aberdeen and Weymouth is 451 miles.Distance: 451 miles
What time is the first train from Aberdeen to Weymouth?
The first train from Aberdeen to Weymouth departs at .
What time is the last train from Aberdeen to Weymouth?
The last train from Aberdeen to Weymouth departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Weymouth to Aberdeen.