- on timeMarchPlatform 1 estimated05:46MarchPlatform 1 estimated06:08PeterboroughPlatform 7 estimated06:39PeterboroughPlatform 1 estimated07:30London Kings CrossPlatform 1 estimatedon timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeMarchPlatform 1 estimated06:28MarchPlatform 1 estimated06:50PeterboroughPlatform 7 estimated06:59PeterboroughPlatform 3 estimated07:49London Kings CrossPlatform 3 estimatedon timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- on timeMarchPlatform 1 estimated07:07MarchPlatform 1 estimated07:25PeterboroughPlatform 6 estimated07:40PeterboroughPlatform 1 estimated08:31London Kings CrossPlatform 5 estimatedLondon Kings CrossPlatform 5 estimatedPeak
- on timeMarch07:15March07:38PeterboroughPlatform 6 estimated07:49PeterboroughPlatform 3 estimated08:40London Kings CrossPlatform 4 estimatedon timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- on timeMarchPlatform 1 estimated07:29MarchPlatform 1 estimated07:50PeterboroughPlatform 7 estimated08:12PeterboroughPlatform 1 estimated09:09London Kings CrossPlatform 3 estimatedon timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- on timeMarchPlatform 2 estimated07:31MarchPlatform 2 estimated08:08CambridgePlatform 4 estimated08:18CambridgePlatform 2 estimated09:35London Liverpool StreetPlatform 7 estimatedLondon Liverpool StreetPlatform 7 estimatedPeak
- MarchPlatform 1 estimated08:00MarchPlatform 1 estimated08:22PeterboroughPlatform 7 estimated08:44PeterboroughPlatform 3 estimated09:37London Kings CrossPlatform 8 estimatedLondon Kings CrossPlatform 8 estimatedPeak
- MarchPlatform 1 estimated08:33MarchPlatform 1 estimated08:50PeterboroughPlatform 7 estimated09:08PeterboroughPlatform 1 estimated10:00London Kings CrossPlatform 3 estimatedLondon Kings CrossPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- on timeMarchPlatform 2 estimated08:34MarchPlatform 2 estimated09:13CambridgePlatform 7 estimated09:42CambridgePlatform 7 estimated10:34London Kings CrossPlatform 8 estimatedLondon Kings CrossPlatform 8 estimatedPeak
- March09:18March09:40PeterboroughPlatform 6 estimated09:50PeterboroughPlatform 3 estimated10:40London Kings CrossPlatform 3 estimatedon timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
Journey information from March to London
- Train Fares from: £12
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 3
How long does it take to travel from March to London by train?
The average journey time between March and London is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 86 trains per day travelling from March to London. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from March to London?
No, it is not possible to travel from March to London without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from March to London.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between March and London?
The distance between March and London is 73 miles.Distance: 73 miles
What time is the first train from March to London?
The first train from March to London departs at .
What time is the last train from March to London?
The last train from March to London departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Find journey information for London to March