- expected to depart atMarchPlatform 214:34MarchPlatform 215:08CambridgePlatform 8 estimated15:22CambridgePlatform 1 estimated16:09London Kings CrossPlatform 1 estimatedon timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 1 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- on timeMarchPlatform 115:09MarchPlatform 115:31PeterboroughPlatform 615:41PeterboroughPlatform 116:30London Kings Crosson timeLondon Kings CrossSuper Off Peak
- on timeMarchPlatform 215:34MarchPlatform 216:08CambridgePlatform 8 estimated16:22CambridgePlatform 1 estimated17:10London Kings CrossPlatform 4a estimatedon timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 4a estimatedSuper Off Peak
- on timeMarchPlatform 116:03MarchPlatform 116:20PeterboroughPlatform 7 estimated16:36PeterboroughPlatform 3 estimated17:30London Kings CrossPlatform 2 estimatedon timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 2 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- on timeMarchPlatform 216:34MarchPlatform 217:08CambridgePlatform 8 estimated17:22CambridgePlatform 1 estimated18:10London Kings CrossPlatform 6 estimatedon timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 6 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- on timeMarchPlatform 117:09MarchPlatform 117:31PeterboroughPlatform 6 estimated17:51PeterboroughPlatform 1 estimated18:38London Kings Crosson timeLondon Kings CrossSuper Off Peak
- on timeMarchPlatform 1 estimated17:32MarchPlatform 1 estimated17:51PeterboroughPlatform 7 estimated18:14PeterboroughPlatform 3 estimated19:03London Kings CrossPlatform 2 estimatedon timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 2 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- on timeMarchPlatform 2 estimated17:34MarchPlatform 2 estimated18:08CambridgePlatform 8 estimated18:22CambridgePlatform 1 estimated19:13London Kings CrossPlatform 5 estimatedon timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 5 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- on timeMarchPlatform 1 estimated18:32MarchPlatform 1 estimated18:51PeterboroughPlatform 7 estimated19:14PeterboroughPlatform 1 estimated20:03London Kings CrossPlatform 1 estimatedon timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 1 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- on timeMarchPlatform 2 estimated18:34MarchPlatform 2 estimated19:08CambridgePlatform 8 estimated19:22CambridgePlatform 1 estimated20:10London Kings CrossPlatform 11b estimatedon timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 11b estimatedSuper Off Peak
Journey information from March to London
- Train Fares from: £12
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 3
How long does it take to travel from March to London by train?
The average journey time between March and London is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 86 trains per day travelling from March to London. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from March to London?
No, it is not possible to travel from March to London without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from March to London.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between March and London?
The distance between March and London is 73 miles.Distance: 73 miles
What time is the first train from March to London?
The first train from March to London departs at .
What time is the last train from March to London?
The last train from March to London departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
Savings tips for March to London
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for March to London here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
Find journey information for London to March