- on timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 8 estimated20:03London Kings CrossPlatform 8 estimated20:50PeterboroughPlatform 421:16PeterboroughPlatform 621:31MarchPlatform 2on timeMarchPlatform 2Super Off Peak
- on timeLondon Kings Cross20:33London Kings Cross21:24PeterboroughPlatform 4 estimated21:45PeterboroughPlatform 6 estimated22:04MarchPlatform 2expected to arrive atMarchPlatform 2Super Off Peak
- on timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 4 estimated21:00London Kings CrossPlatform 4 estimated21:51PeterboroughPlatform 5 estimated22:18PeterboroughPlatform 7 estimated22:34MarchPlatform 2on timeMarchPlatform 2Super Off Peak
- on timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 11 estimated00:32London Kings CrossPlatform 11 estimated02:11CambridgePlatform 1 estimated05:15CambridgePlatform 5 estimated05:46MarchPlatform 1 estimatedMarchPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 8 estimated01:36London Kings CrossPlatform 8 estimated03:07PeterboroughPlatform 4 estimated06:27PeterboroughPlatform 6 estimated06:42MarchPlatform 2 estimatedMarchPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- London Liverpool StreetPlatform 4 estimated04:10London Liverpool StreetPlatform 4 estimated04:57Stansted AirportPlatform 3 estimated05:16Stansted AirportPlatform 2 estimated06:27MarchPlatform 1 estimatedMarchPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 2 estimated05:42London Kings CrossPlatform 2 estimated06:53ElyPlatform 1 estimated07:12ElyPlatform 1 estimated07:28MarchPlatform 1 estimatedMarchPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 7 estimated06:12London Kings CrossPlatform 7 estimated07:03PeterboroughPlatform 4 estimated07:12PeterboroughPlatform 6 estimated07:30MarchPlatform 2 estimatedMarchPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 6 estimated06:33London Kings CrossPlatform 6 estimated07:24PeterboroughPlatform 4 estimated07:38PeterboroughPlatform 7 estimated07:53MarchPlatform 2 estimatedMarchPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- London Kings Cross07:06London Kings Cross08:02PeterboroughPlatform 4 estimated08:18PeterboroughPlatform 6 estimated08:33MarchPlatform 2 estimatedMarchPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
Journey information from London to March
- Train Fares from: £12
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 3
How long does it take to travel from London to March by train?
The average journey time between London and March is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 103 trains per day travelling from London to March. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from London to March?
No, it is not possible to travel from London to March without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from London to March.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between London and March?
The distance between London and March is 73 miles.Distance: 73 miles
What time is the first train from London to March?
The first train from London to March departs at .
What time is the last train from London to March?
The last train from London to March departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
Savings tips for London to March
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for London to March here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
Find journey information for March to London