- on timeNewcastlePlatform 414:25NewcastlePlatform 417:40London Kings CrossPlatform 5 estimated17:40London Kings Cross18:32London Marylebone18:32London MarylebonePlatform 4 estimated19:24AylesburyPlatform 3on timeAylesburyPlatform 3Super Off Peak
- on timeNewcastlePlatform 414:59NewcastlePlatform 417:52London Kings CrossPlatform 7 estimated17:52London Kings Cross18:43London Marylebone18:43London MarylebonePlatform 3 estimated19:45AylesburyPlatform 2on timeAylesburyPlatform 2Super Off Peak
- on timeNewcastlePlatform 315:33NewcastlePlatform 318:39London Kings CrossPlatform 5 estimated18:39London Kings Cross19:32London Marylebone19:32London MarylebonePlatform 5 estimated20:30AylesburyPlatform 3on timeAylesburyPlatform 3Super Off Peak
- on timeNewcastlePlatform 215:59NewcastlePlatform 218:49London Kings CrossPlatform 6 estimated18:49London Kings Cross19:56London Marylebone19:56London MarylebonePlatform 4 estimated20:52AylesburyPlatform 2on timeAylesburyPlatform 2Super Off Peak
- on timeNewcastlePlatform 3 estimated16:59NewcastlePlatform 3 estimated19:55London Kings Cross19:55London Kings Cross20:57London Marylebone20:57London MarylebonePlatform 4 estimated21:53AylesburyPlatform 3on timeAylesburyPlatform 3Super Off Peak
- on timeNewcastlePlatform 11 estimated17:32NewcastlePlatform 11 estimated21:17BanburyPlatform 321:34BanburyPlatform 422:09Princes RisboroughPlatform 222:25Princes RisboroughPlatform 222:44AylesburyPlatform 1on timeAylesburyPlatform 1Super Off Peak
- on timeNewcastlePlatform 3 estimated17:59NewcastlePlatform 3 estimated20:53London Kings CrossPlatform 6 estimated20:53London Kings Cross21:57London Marylebone21:57London MarylebonePlatform 2 estimated22:53AylesburyPlatform 3on timeAylesburyPlatform 3Super Off Peak
- on timeNewcastlePlatform 4 estimated18:29NewcastlePlatform 4 estimated21:39London Kings Cross21:39London Kings Cross22:57London Marylebone22:57London MarylebonePlatform 2 estimated23:53AylesburyPlatform 3on timeAylesburyPlatform 3Super Off Peak
- on timeNewcastlePlatform 11 estimated18:35NewcastlePlatform 11 estimated19:58DoncasterPlatform 3B estimated20:17DoncasterPlatform 1 estimated21:56London Kings CrossPlatform 4 estimated21:56London Kings Cross22:57London Marylebone22:57London MarylebonePlatform 2 estimated23:53AylesburyPlatform 3on timeAylesburyPlatform 3Super Off Peak
- on timeNewcastlePlatform 4 estimated19:05NewcastlePlatform 4 estimated22:08London Kings CrossPlatform 1 estimated22:08London Kings Cross22:43Baker Street22:43Baker Street23:00London Marylebone23:00London MarylebonePlatform 6 estimated00:24AylesburyPlatform 1on timeAylesburyPlatform 1Super Off Peak
How long does it take to travel from Newcastle to Aylesbury by train?
The average journey time between Newcastle and Aylesbury is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 1 trains per day travelling from Newcastle to Aylesbury. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Newcastle to Aylesbury?
No, it is not possible to travel from Newcastle to Aylesbury without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Newcastle to Aylesbury.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Newcastle and Aylesbury?
The distance between Newcastle and Aylesbury is 220 miles.Distance: 220 miles
What time is the first train from Newcastle to Aylesbury?
The first train from Newcastle to Aylesbury departs at .
What time is the last train from Newcastle to Aylesbury?
The last train from Newcastle to Aylesbury departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Savings tips for Newcastle to Aylesbury
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Newcastle to Aylesbury here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
- Sign up for our Advance Ticket Alerts. Often, train companies release their tickets up to 12 weeks in advance – the price of these tickets can rise over time, so it's beneficial to grab yours early!
Find journey information for Aylesbury to Newcastle