- on timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 709:12London Kings CrossPlatform 710:03CambridgePlatform 1 estimated10:13CambridgePlatform 6 estimated10:53ThetfordPlatform 1on timeThetfordPlatform 1Peak
- on timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 11 estimated09:42London Kings CrossPlatform 11 estimated10:55ElyPlatform 1 estimated11:22ElyPlatform 2 estimated11:43ThetfordPlatform 1on timeThetfordPlatform 1Off Peak
- on timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 4 estimated10:12London Kings CrossPlatform 4 estimated11:00CambridgePlatform 1 estimated11:20CambridgePlatform 4 estimated12:00Thetfordon timeThetfordOff Peak
- on timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 7 estimated10:42London Kings CrossPlatform 7 estimated11:55ElyPlatform 1 estimated12:16ElyPlatform 3B estimated12:38ThetfordPlatform 1 estimatedon timeThetfordPlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 8a estimated11:12London Kings CrossPlatform 8a estimated12:01CambridgePlatform 1 estimated12:20CambridgePlatform 4 estimated13:00Thetfordon timeThetfordOff Peak
- on timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 6 estimated11:42London Kings CrossPlatform 6 estimated12:55ElyPlatform 1 estimated13:18ElyPlatform 3B estimated13:40ThetfordPlatform 1 estimatedon timeThetfordPlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 2 estimated12:12London Kings CrossPlatform 2 estimated13:00CambridgePlatform 1 estimated13:20CambridgePlatform 4 estimated14:01Thetfordon timeThetfordOff Peak
- on timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 5 estimated12:42London Kings CrossPlatform 5 estimated13:55ElyPlatform 1 estimated14:16ElyPlatform 3B estimated14:38ThetfordPlatform 1 estimatedon timeThetfordPlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 9 estimated13:12London Kings CrossPlatform 9 estimated14:00CambridgePlatform 1 estimated14:20CambridgePlatform 4 estimated15:00Thetfordon timeThetfordOff Peak
- on timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 8 estimated13:42London Kings CrossPlatform 8 estimated14:55ElyPlatform 1 estimated15:18ElyPlatform 3B estimated15:39ThetfordPlatform 1 estimatedon timeThetfordPlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
Journey information from London to Thetford
- Train Fares from: £13.30
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 3
How long does it take to travel from London to Thetford by train?
The average journey time between London and Thetford is . On an average weekday, there are 111 trains travelling from London to Thetford. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from London to Thetford by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from London to Thetford cost?
Train tickets from London to Thetford can start from as little as £13.30 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from London to Thetford?
No, it is not possible to travel from London to Thetford without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from London to Thetford.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between London and Thetford?
The distance between London and Thetford is 73 miles.Distance: 73 miles
What time is the first train from London to Thetford?
The first train from London to Thetford departs at .
What time is the last train from London to Thetford?
The last train from London to Thetford departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Thetford to London.