- on timeAberdeenPlatform 419:16AberdeenPlatform 421:34Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 20 estimated22:15Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 6 estimated00:27NewcastlePlatform 3 estimated04:44NewcastlePlatform 2 estimated07:18PeterboroughPlatform 3 estimated07:38PeterboroughPlatform 7 estimated08:38ThetfordPlatform 1 estimatedThetfordPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 4 estimated21:35AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated00:10Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 2 estimated05:48Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 2 estimated09:48PeterboroughPlatform 3 estimated10:45PeterboroughPlatform 6 estimated11:43ThetfordPlatform 1 estimatedThetfordPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 7N estimated22:26AberdeenPlatform 7N estimated23:46DundeePlatform 1 estimated06:02DundeePlatform 3 estimated07:35Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 15 estimated08:00Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 19 estimated11:48PeterboroughPlatform 3 estimated12:42PeterboroughPlatform 5 estimated13:40ThetfordPlatform 1 estimatedThetfordPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 3 estimated05:48AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated08:24Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 15 estimated09:00Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 6 estimated12:46PeterboroughPlatform 3 estimated13:41PeterboroughPlatform 5 estimated14:38ThetfordPlatform 1 estimatedThetfordPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 6S estimated07:07AberdeenPlatform 6S estimated09:31Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 15 estimated10:00Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 5 estimated13:48PeterboroughPlatform 3 estimated14:41PeterboroughPlatform 5 estimated15:39ThetfordPlatform 1 estimatedThetfordPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated08:20AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated13:38YorkPlatform 5 estimated14:02YorkPlatform 6 estimated15:28PeterboroughPlatform 3 estimated15:40PeterboroughPlatform 5 estimated16:39ThetfordPlatform 1 estimatedThetfordPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated09:04AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated11:37Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 19 estimated12:00Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 6 estimated15:48PeterboroughPlatform 3 estimated16:41PeterboroughPlatform 6 estimated17:40ThetfordPlatform 1 estimatedThetfordPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated09:52AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated13:56NewcastlePlatform 4 estimated14:26NewcastlePlatform 4 estimated16:48PeterboroughPlatform 3 estimated17:44PeterboroughPlatform 5 estimated18:43ThetfordPlatform 1 estimatedThetfordPlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
Journey information from Aberdeen to Thetford
- Train Fares from: £47.50
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 4
How long does it take to travel from Aberdeen to Thetford by train?
The average journey time between Aberdeen and Thetford is . On an average weekday, there are 6 trains travelling from Aberdeen to Thetford. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Aberdeen to Thetford by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Aberdeen to Thetford cost?
Train tickets from Aberdeen to Thetford can start from as little as £47.50 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Aberdeen to Thetford?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aberdeen to Thetford without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aberdeen to Thetford.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aberdeen and Thetford?
The distance between Aberdeen and Thetford is 345 miles.Distance: 345 miles
What time is the first train from Aberdeen to Thetford?
The first train from Aberdeen to Thetford departs at .
What time is the last train from Aberdeen to Thetford?
The last train from Aberdeen to Thetford departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Thetford to Aberdeen.