- on timeAberdeenPlatform 3 estimated05:48AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated08:24Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 15 estimated09:00Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 6 estimated13:39London Kings CrossPlatform 5 estimated13:39London Kings Cross14:00London St Pancras International14:00London St Pancras InternationalPlatform A estimated14:14London BridgePlatform 4 estimatedLondon BridgePlatform 4 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 6S estimated07:07AberdeenPlatform 6S estimated09:31Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 15 estimated10:00Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 5 estimated14:39London Kings CrossPlatform 5 estimated14:39London Kings Cross15:00London St Pancras International15:00London St Pancras InternationalPlatform A estimated15:14London BridgePlatform 4 estimatedLondon BridgePlatform 4 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated07:52AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated14:50London Kings CrossPlatform 3 estimated14:50London Kings Cross15:26London BridgeLondon BridgeSuper Off Peak
- AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated08:20AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated13:38YorkPlatform 5 estimated13:58YorkPlatform 5 estimated15:50London Kings CrossPlatform 2 estimated15:50London Kings Cross16:26London BridgeLondon BridgeSuper Off Peak
- AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated09:04AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated11:37Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 19 estimated12:00Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 6 estimated16:41London Kings CrossPlatform 6 estimated16:41London Kings Cross17:02London St Pancras International17:02London St Pancras InternationalPlatform A estimated17:17London BridgePlatform 4 estimatedLondon BridgePlatform 4 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated18:18AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated00:14YorkPlatform 3 estimated04:40YorkPlatform 5 estimated07:01London Kings CrossPlatform 2 estimated07:01London Kings Cross07:37London BridgeLondon BridgePeak
Journey information from Aberdeen to London Bridge
- Train Fares from: £51.50
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 4
How long does it take to travel from Aberdeen to London Bridge by train?
The average journey time between Aberdeen and London Bridge is . On an average weekday, there are 1 trains travelling from Aberdeen to London Bridge. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Aberdeen to London Bridge by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Aberdeen to London Bridge cost?
Train tickets from Aberdeen to London Bridge can start from as little as £51.50 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Aberdeen to London Bridge?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aberdeen to London Bridge without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aberdeen to London Bridge.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aberdeen and London Bridge?
The distance between Aberdeen and London Bridge is 398 miles.Distance: 398 miles
What time is the first train from Aberdeen to London Bridge?
The first train from Aberdeen to London Bridge departs at .
What time is the last train from Aberdeen to London Bridge?
The last train from Aberdeen to London Bridge departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from London Bridge to Aberdeen.