- departedAberdeenPlatform 3 estimated21:43AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated05:37CrewePlatform 6 estimated06:07CrewePlatform 2 estimated06:46Blythe BridgePlatform 1 estimatedBlythe BridgePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 7N estimated22:26AberdeenPlatform 7N estimated00:12PerthPlatform 105:17PerthPlatform 3 estimated06:39Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 2 estimated06:39Glasgow Queen Street08:00Glasgow Central08:00Glasgow CentralPlatform 2 estimated10:57CrewePlatform 5 estimated11:07CrewePlatform 3 estimated11:45Blythe BridgePlatform 1 estimatedBlythe BridgePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 3 estimated05:48AberdeenPlatform 3 estimated08:24Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 15 estimated08:52Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 8 estimated11:57CrewePlatform 5 estimated12:07CrewePlatform 3 estimated12:45Blythe BridgePlatform 1 estimatedBlythe BridgePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated06:38AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated09:11Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 2 estimated09:11Glasgow Queen Street10:00Glasgow Central10:00Glasgow CentralPlatform 4 estimated12:57CrewePlatform 5 estimated13:07CrewePlatform 3 estimated13:46Blythe BridgePlatform 1 estimatedBlythe BridgePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated08:20AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated10:48HaymarketPlatform 1 estimated10:57HaymarketPlatform 4 estimated13:57CrewePlatform 5 estimated14:07CrewePlatform 3 estimated14:45Blythe BridgePlatform 1 estimatedBlythe BridgePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated08:51AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated11:18Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 7 estimated11:18Glasgow Queen Street12:00Glasgow Central12:00Glasgow CentralPlatform 2 estimated14:57CrewePlatform 5 estimated15:07CrewePlatform 3 estimated15:45Blythe BridgePlatform 1 estimatedBlythe BridgePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated09:52AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated12:26Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 2 estimated12:52Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 9 estimated15:57CrewePlatform 5 estimated16:07CrewePlatform 3 estimated16:45Blythe BridgePlatform 1 estimatedBlythe BridgePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated13:12AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated15:33Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 15 estimated16:08Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 2 estimated20:27DerbyPlatform 2 estimated20:42DerbyPlatform 3B estimated21:21Blythe BridgePlatform 2 estimatedBlythe BridgePlatform 2 estimatedPeak
Journey information from Aberdeen to Blythe Bridge
- Train Fares from: £50
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 2
How long does it take to travel from Aberdeen to Blythe Bridge by train?
The average journey time between Aberdeen and Blythe Bridge is . On an average weekday, there are 5 trains travelling from Aberdeen to Blythe Bridge. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Aberdeen to Blythe Bridge by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Aberdeen to Blythe Bridge cost?
Train tickets from Aberdeen to Blythe Bridge can start from as little as £50 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Aberdeen to Blythe Bridge?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aberdeen to Blythe Bridge without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aberdeen to Blythe Bridge.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aberdeen and Blythe Bridge?
The distance between Aberdeen and Blythe Bridge is 288 miles.Distance: 288 miles
What time is the first train from Aberdeen to Blythe Bridge?
The first train from Aberdeen to Blythe Bridge departs at .
What time is the last train from Aberdeen to Blythe Bridge?
The last train from Aberdeen to Blythe Bridge departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Blythe Bridge to Aberdeen.