- on timePortsmouth Harbour04:00Portsmouth Harbour04:38Havant04:46HavantPlatform 1 estimated05:48GuildfordPlatform 5 estimated06:01GuildfordPlatform 8 estimated08:12Birmingham New StreetPlatform 7M estimated08:31Birmingham New StreetPlatform 7B estimated09:17Stoke-on-trentPlatform 2 estimatedon timeStoke-on-trentPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timePortsmouth HarbourPlatform 1 estimated05:00Portsmouth HarbourPlatform 1 estimated06:20BasingstokePlatform 4 estimated06:49BasingstokePlatform 4 estimated09:43Stoke-on-trentPlatform 2on timeStoke-on-trentPlatform 2Peak
- on timePortsmouth HarbourPlatform 3 estimated05:12Portsmouth HarbourPlatform 3 estimated06:51London WaterlooPlatform 13 estimated06:51London Waterloo08:00London Euston08:00London Euston09:24Stoke-on-trentPlatform 2 estimatedStoke-on-trentPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timePortsmouth HarbourPlatform 4 estimated05:19Portsmouth HarbourPlatform 4 estimated07:02Clapham JunctionPlatform 7 estimated07:12Clapham JunctionPlatform 12 estimated07:19London VictoriaPlatform 12 estimated07:19London Victoria08:00London Euston08:00London Euston09:24Stoke-on-trentPlatform 2 estimatedStoke-on-trentPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timePortsmouth HarbourPlatform 4 estimated05:19Portsmouth HarbourPlatform 4 estimated07:12London WaterlooPlatform 11 estimated07:12London Waterloo08:20London Euston08:20London Euston09:48Stoke-on-trentPlatform 2 estimatedStoke-on-trentPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Portsmouth HarbourPlatform 5 estimated06:15Portsmouth HarbourPlatform 5 estimated07:53London WaterlooPlatform 16 estimated07:53London Waterloo09:00London Euston09:00London Euston10:24Stoke-on-trentPlatform 2 estimatedStoke-on-trentPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Portsmouth HarbourPlatform 4 estimated06:23Portsmouth HarbourPlatform 4 estimated07:41BasingstokePlatform 3 estimated07:51BasingstokePlatform 4 estimated10:43Stoke-on-trentPlatform 2on timeStoke-on-trentPlatform 2Peak
- Portsmouth HarbourPlatform 3 estimated06:50Portsmouth HarbourPlatform 3 estimated07:54WinchesterPlatform 1 estimated08:12WinchesterPlatform 1 estimated10:18Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimated10:31Birmingham New StreetPlatform 7B estimated11:17Stoke-on-trentPlatform 2 estimatedStoke-on-trentPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- Portsmouth HarbourPlatform 5 estimated07:14Portsmouth HarbourPlatform 5 estimated08:54London WaterlooPlatform 16 estimated08:54London Waterloo10:00London Euston10:00London Euston11:24Stoke-on-trentPlatform 2 estimatedStoke-on-trentPlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
- Portsmouth HarbourPlatform 5 estimated07:24Portsmouth HarbourPlatform 5 estimated08:42BasingstokePlatform 3 estimated08:49BasingstokePlatform 4 estimated11:43Stoke-on-trentPlatform 2 estimatedStoke-on-trentPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
Journey information from Portsmouth Harbour to Stoke-on-Trent
- Train Fares from: £33.65
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 5
How long does it take to travel from Portsmouth Harbour to Stoke-on-Trent by train?
The average journey time between Portsmouth Harbour and Stoke-on-Trent is . On an average weekday, there are 16 trains travelling from Portsmouth Harbour to Stoke-on-Trent. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Portsmouth Harbour to Stoke-on-Trent by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Portsmouth Harbour to Stoke-on-Trent cost?
Train tickets from Portsmouth Harbour to Stoke-on-Trent can start from as little as £33.65 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Portsmouth Harbour to Stoke-on-Trent?
No, it is not possible to travel from Portsmouth Harbour to Stoke-on-Trent without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Portsmouth Harbour to Stoke-on-Trent.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Portsmouth Harbour and Stoke-on-Trent?
The distance between Portsmouth Harbour and Stoke-on-Trent is 159 miles.Distance: 159 miles
What time is the first train from Portsmouth Harbour to Stoke-on-Trent?
The first train from Portsmouth Harbour to Stoke-on-Trent departs at .
What time is the last train from Portsmouth Harbour to Stoke-on-Trent?
The last train from Portsmouth Harbour to Stoke-on-Trent departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Stoke-on-Trent to Portsmouth Harbour.