- on timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 8 estimated09:00London Kings CrossPlatform 8 estimated11:50NewcastlePlatform 2 estimated12:16NewcastlePlatform 5 estimated13:07HaltwhistlePlatform 2on timeHaltwhistlePlatform 2Off Peak
- on timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 7 estimated10:00London Kings CrossPlatform 7 estimated12:50NewcastlePlatform 2 estimated13:15NewcastlePlatform 6 estimated14:10HaltwhistlePlatform 2on timeHaltwhistlePlatform 2Super Off Peak
- on timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 4 estimated11:00London Kings CrossPlatform 4 estimated13:50NewcastlePlatform 2 estimated14:15NewcastlePlatform 5 estimated15:07HaltwhistlePlatform 2on timeHaltwhistlePlatform 2Super Off Peak
- on timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 8 estimated12:00London Kings CrossPlatform 8 estimated14:51NewcastlePlatform 2 estimated15:15NewcastlePlatform 5 estimated16:10HaltwhistlePlatform 2on timeHaltwhistlePlatform 2Super Off Peak
- on timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 7 estimated13:00London Kings CrossPlatform 7 estimated15:49NewcastlePlatform 2 estimated16:15NewcastlePlatform 7 estimated17:07HaltwhistlePlatform 2on timeHaltwhistlePlatform 2Super Off Peak
- on timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 5 estimated13:30London Kings CrossPlatform 5 estimated16:39NewcastlePlatform 2 estimated16:55NewcastlePlatform 6 estimated17:59HaltwhistlePlatform 2on timeHaltwhistlePlatform 2Super Off Peak
- on timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 2 estimated14:00London Kings CrossPlatform 2 estimated16:51NewcastlePlatform 2 estimated17:23NewcastlePlatform 6 estimated18:27HaltwhistlePlatform 2on timeHaltwhistlePlatform 2Super Off Peak
- on timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 6 estimated15:00London Kings CrossPlatform 6 estimated17:50NewcastlePlatform 2 estimated18:10NewcastlePlatform 5 estimated19:09HaltwhistlePlatform 2on timeHaltwhistlePlatform 2Off Peak
- on timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 5 estimated16:00London Kings CrossPlatform 5 estimated18:51NewcastlePlatform 2 estimated19:23NewcastlePlatform 7 estimated20:27HaltwhistlePlatform 2on timeHaltwhistlePlatform 2Peak
- on timeLondon Euston16:30London Euston19:47CarlislePlatform 1 estimated20:09CarlislePlatform 6 estimated20:37Haltwhistleon timeHaltwhistleOff Peak
Journey information from London to Haltwhistle
- Train Fares from: £29.50
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 2
How long does it take to travel from London to Haltwhistle by train?
The average journey time between London and Haltwhistle is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 26 trains per day travelling from London to Haltwhistle. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from London to Haltwhistle?
No, it is not possible to travel from London to Haltwhistle without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from London to Haltwhistle.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between London and Haltwhistle?
The distance between London and Haltwhistle is 258 miles.Distance: 258 miles
What time is the first train from London to Haltwhistle?
The first train from London to Haltwhistle departs at .
What time is the last train from London to Haltwhistle?
The last train from London to Haltwhistle departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Find journey information for Haltwhistle to London