- on timeAberdeenPlatform 4 estimated06:38AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated09:11Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 2 estimated09:11Glasgow Queen Street10:00Glasgow Central10:00Glasgow CentralPlatform 4 estimated11:11CarlislePlatform 4 estimated11:25CarlislePlatform 6 estimated11:56HaltwhistlePlatform 1on timeHaltwhistlePlatform 1Peak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 6S estimated07:07AberdeenPlatform 6S estimated09:31Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 15 estimated10:12Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 7 estimated11:32CarlislePlatform 4 estimated11:52CarlislePlatform 6 estimated12:20HaltwhistlePlatform 1on timeHaltwhistlePlatform 1Peak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 5 estimated07:52AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated11:56NewcastlePlatform 4 estimated12:23NewcastlePlatform 6 estimated13:13HaltwhistlePlatform 2on timeHaltwhistlePlatform 2Peak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 4 estimated08:20AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated10:48HaymarketPlatform 1 estimated10:57HaymarketPlatform 4 estimated12:06CarlislePlatform 4 estimated12:25CarlislePlatform 5 estimated12:55HaltwhistlePlatform 1on timeHaltwhistlePlatform 1Peak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 4 estimated08:51AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated11:18Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 7 estimated11:18Glasgow Queen Street12:00Glasgow Central12:00Glasgow CentralPlatform 2 estimated13:11CarlislePlatform 4 estimated13:32CarlislePlatform 5 estimated14:03HaltwhistlePlatform 1on timeHaltwhistlePlatform 1Peak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 5 estimated09:04AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated11:37Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 19 estimated12:12Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 7 estimated13:32CarlislePlatform 4 estimated13:55CarlislePlatform 5 estimated14:23HaltwhistlePlatform 1on timeHaltwhistlePlatform 1Peak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 5 estimated09:52AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated12:26Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 2 estimated12:52Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 9 estimated14:06CarlislePlatform 4 estimated14:31CarlislePlatform 6 estimated15:04HaltwhistlePlatform 1on timeHaltwhistlePlatform 1Peak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 5 estimated11:02AberdeenPlatform 5 estimated13:23Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 17 estimated14:12Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 13 estimated15:32CarlislePlatform 4 estimated15:52CarlislePlatform 6 estimated16:20HaltwhistlePlatform 1on timeHaltwhistlePlatform 1Peak
- on timeAberdeenPlatform 4 estimated13:12AberdeenPlatform 4 estimated15:33Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 15 estimated16:12Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 11 estimated17:32CarlislePlatform 4 estimated17:53CarlislePlatform 6 estimated18:21HaltwhistlePlatform 1 estimatedon timeHaltwhistlePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
Journey information from Aberdeen to Haltwhistle
- Train Fares from: £22.50
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 2
How long does it take to travel from Aberdeen to Haltwhistle by train?
The average journey time between Aberdeen and Haltwhistle is . On an average weekday, there are 2 trains travelling from Aberdeen to Haltwhistle. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Aberdeen to Haltwhistle by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Aberdeen to Haltwhistle cost?
Train tickets from Aberdeen to Haltwhistle can start from as little as £22.50 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Aberdeen to Haltwhistle?
No, it is not possible to travel from Aberdeen to Haltwhistle without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Aberdeen to Haltwhistle.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Aberdeen and Haltwhistle?
The distance between Aberdeen and Haltwhistle is 151 miles.Distance: 151 miles
What time is the first train from Aberdeen to Haltwhistle?
The first train from Aberdeen to Haltwhistle departs at .
What time is the last train from Aberdeen to Haltwhistle?
The last train from Aberdeen to Haltwhistle departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Haltwhistle to Aberdeen.