- on timeLeatherheadPlatform 122:40LeatherheadPlatform 123:15Clapham JunctionPlatform 1023:32Clapham JunctionPlatform 1300:03Gatwick AirportPlatform 3on timeGatwick AirportPlatform 3Peak
- on timeLeatherheadPlatform 123:11LeatherheadPlatform 123:48Clapham JunctionPlatform 10 estimated00:09Clapham JunctionPlatform 15 estimated00:43Gatwick AirportPlatform 3on timeGatwick AirportPlatform 3Peak
- on timeLeatherheadPlatform 2 estimated23:51LeatherheadPlatform 2 estimated00:01Dorking (Main)Platform 200:01Dorking (Main)00:19Dorking (Deepdene)00:19Dorking (Deepdene)00:45Redhill00:53RedhillPlatform 2 estimated01:04Gatwick AirportPlatform 2on timeGatwick AirportPlatform 2Peak
- on timeLeatherheadPlatform 2 estimated00:18LeatherheadPlatform 2 estimated00:26Dorking (Main)Platform 3 estimated00:26Dorking (Main)01:25Dorking (Deepdene)01:25Dorking (Deepdene)02:10Gatwick Airporton timeGatwick AirportPeak
- LeatherheadPlatform 1 estimated05:23LeatherheadPlatform 1 estimated06:01Clapham JunctionPlatform 10 estimated06:16Clapham JunctionPlatform 13 estimated06:26East CroydonPlatform 5 estimated06:49East CroydonPlatform 3 estimated07:04Gatwick AirportPlatform 7 estimatedGatwick AirportPlatform 7 estimatedPeak
- LeatherheadPlatform 1 estimated05:55LeatherheadPlatform 1 estimated06:30Clapham JunctionPlatform 10 estimated06:43Clapham JunctionPlatform 13 estimated07:07Gatwick AirportPlatform 5 estimatedGatwick AirportPlatform 5 estimatedPeak
- LeatherheadPlatform 1 estimated06:23LeatherheadPlatform 1 estimated07:00Clapham JunctionPlatform 10 estimated07:13Clapham JunctionPlatform 13 estimated07:37Gatwick AirportPlatform 5 estimatedGatwick AirportPlatform 5 estimatedPeak
- LeatherheadPlatform 2 estimated07:06LeatherheadPlatform 2 estimated07:15Dorking (Main)Platform 2 estimated07:15Dorking (Main)07:24Dorking (Deepdene)07:24Dorking (Deepdene)Platform 1 estimated07:51Gatwick AirportPlatform 3 estimatedGatwick AirportPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- LeatherheadPlatform 1 estimated07:09LeatherheadPlatform 1 estimated07:42Clapham JunctionPlatform 10 estimated07:53Clapham JunctionPlatform 13 estimated08:18Gatwick AirportPlatform 7 estimatedGatwick AirportPlatform 7 estimatedPeak
- LeatherheadPlatform 2 estimated07:12LeatherheadPlatform 2 estimated07:46HorshamPlatform 1 estimated07:50HorshamPlatform 2 estimated08:07Three BridgesPlatform 2 estimated08:11Three BridgesPlatform 2 estimated08:15Gatwick AirportPlatform 2 estimatedGatwick AirportPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
Journey information from Leatherhead to Gatwick Airport
- Train Fares from: £9.50
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 2
How long does it take to travel from Leatherhead to Gatwick Airport by train?
The average journey time between Leatherhead and Gatwick Airport is . On an average weekday, there are 43 trains travelling from Leatherhead to Gatwick Airport. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Leatherhead to Gatwick Airport by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Leatherhead to Gatwick Airport cost?
Train tickets from Leatherhead to Gatwick Airport can start from as little as £9.50 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Leatherhead to Gatwick Airport?
No, it is not possible to travel from Leatherhead to Gatwick Airport without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Leatherhead to Gatwick Airport.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Leatherhead and Gatwick Airport?
The distance between Leatherhead and Gatwick Airport is 12 miles.Distance: 12 miles
What time is the first train from Leatherhead to Gatwick Airport?
The first train from Leatherhead to Gatwick Airport departs at .
What time is the last train from Leatherhead to Gatwick Airport?
The last train from Leatherhead to Gatwick Airport departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Gatwick Airport to Leatherhead.