- departedEarlsfieldPlatform 2 estimated22:24EarlsfieldPlatform 2 estimated22:27Clapham JunctionPlatform 10 estimated22:43Clapham JunctionPlatform 13 estimated23:08Gatwick AirportPlatform 5on timeGatwick AirportPlatform 5Peak
- on timeEarlsfieldPlatform 2 estimated22:35EarlsfieldPlatform 2 estimated22:39Clapham JunctionPlatform 10 estimated22:53Clapham JunctionPlatform 13 estimated23:17Gatwick AirportPlatform 5on timeGatwick AirportPlatform 5Peak
- on timeEarlsfieldPlatform 2 estimated22:47EarlsfieldPlatform 2 estimated22:50Clapham JunctionPlatform 10 estimated23:03Clapham JunctionPlatform 13 estimated23:27Gatwick AirportPlatform 7on timeGatwick AirportPlatform 7Peak
- on timeEarlsfieldPlatform 2 estimated22:57EarlsfieldPlatform 2 estimated23:00Clapham JunctionPlatform 10 estimated23:13Clapham JunctionPlatform 13 estimated23:38Gatwick AirportPlatform 5on timeGatwick AirportPlatform 5Peak
- on timeEarlsfieldPlatform 2 estimated23:08EarlsfieldPlatform 2 estimated23:12Clapham JunctionPlatform 10 estimated23:23Clapham JunctionPlatform 13 estimated23:52Gatwick AirportPlatform 3on timeGatwick AirportPlatform 3Peak
- on timeEarlsfieldPlatform 2 estimated23:17EarlsfieldPlatform 2 estimated23:21Clapham JunctionPlatform 10 estimated23:32Clapham JunctionPlatform 13 estimated00:03Gatwick AirportPlatform 3on timeGatwick AirportPlatform 3Peak
- on timeEarlsfieldPlatform 2 estimated23:24EarlsfieldPlatform 2 estimated23:27Clapham JunctionPlatform 10 estimated23:43Clapham JunctionPlatform 15 estimated00:29Gatwick AirportPlatform 3on timeGatwick AirportPlatform 3Peak
- on timeEarlsfieldPlatform 2 estimated23:56EarlsfieldPlatform 2 estimated23:59Clapham JunctionPlatform 10 estimated00:09Clapham JunctionPlatform 15 estimated00:43Gatwick AirportPlatform 3on timeGatwick AirportPlatform 3Peak
- on timeEarlsfieldPlatform 2 estimated00:05EarlsfieldPlatform 2 estimated00:09Clapham JunctionPlatform 10 estimated00:21Clapham JunctionPlatform 15 estimated00:44East CroydonPlatform 5 estimated01:01East CroydonPlatform 6 estimated01:23Gatwick AirportPlatform 2on timeGatwick AirportPlatform 2Peak
- on timeEarlsfieldPlatform 3 estimated00:29EarlsfieldPlatform 3 estimated00:33WimbledonPlatform 8 estimated01:01WimbledonPlatform 5 estimated01:17London WaterlooPlatform 16 estimated01:17London Waterloo02:40London Blackfriars02:40London BlackfriarsPlatform 1 estimated03:30Gatwick AirportPlatform 2 estimatedon timeGatwick AirportPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
Journey information from Earlsfield to Gatwick Airport
- Train Fares from: £13.60
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 3
How long does it take to travel from Earlsfield to Gatwick Airport by train?
The average journey time between Earlsfield and Gatwick Airport is . On an average weekday, there are 125 trains travelling from Earlsfield to Gatwick Airport. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Earlsfield to Gatwick Airport by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Earlsfield to Gatwick Airport cost?
Train tickets from Earlsfield to Gatwick Airport can start from as little as £13.60 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Earlsfield to Gatwick Airport?
No, it is not possible to travel from Earlsfield to Gatwick Airport without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Earlsfield to Gatwick Airport.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Earlsfield and Gatwick Airport?
The distance between Earlsfield and Gatwick Airport is 20 miles.Distance: 20 miles
What time is the first train from Earlsfield to Gatwick Airport?
The first train from Earlsfield to Gatwick Airport departs at .
What time is the last train from Earlsfield to Gatwick Airport?
The last train from Earlsfield to Gatwick Airport departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Gatwick Airport to Earlsfield.