- on timeCrewePlatform 716:33CrewePlatform 717:34NuneatonPlatform 517:51NuneatonPlatform 720:08CambridgePlatform 6 estimated20:47CambridgePlatform 4 estimated21:06Newmarketon timeNewmarketOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 516:45CrewePlatform 518:33London EustonPlatform 418:33London Euston19:11London Kings Cross19:11London Kings CrossPlatform 4 estimated20:00CambridgePlatform 1 estimated20:47CambridgePlatform 4 estimated21:06Newmarketon timeNewmarketOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 517:22CrewePlatform 519:02London EustonPlatform 4 estimated19:02London Euston20:02London Kings Cross20:02London Kings CrossPlatform 7F estimated21:30CambridgePlatform 3 estimated21:47CambridgePlatform 5 estimated22:08Newmarketon timeNewmarketOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 117:54CrewePlatform 119:38London EustonPlatform 5 estimated19:38London Euston20:19Finsbury Park20:19Finsbury ParkPlatform 7 estimated20:45HitchinPlatform 2 estimated20:50HitchinPlatform 2 estimated21:30CambridgePlatform 3 estimated21:47CambridgePlatform 5 estimated22:08Newmarketon timeNewmarketOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 7 estimated18:33CrewePlatform 7 estimated19:34NuneatonPlatform 5 estimated19:51NuneatonPlatform 7 estimated22:08CambridgePlatform 8 estimated22:47CambridgePlatform 5 estimated23:08Newmarketon timeNewmarketOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 518:44CrewePlatform 520:30London EustonPlatform 2 estimated20:30London Euston21:11London Kings Cross21:11London Kings CrossPlatform 5 estimated21:58CambridgePlatform 1 estimated22:47CambridgePlatform 5 estimated23:08Newmarketon timeNewmarketOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 7 estimated19:33CrewePlatform 7 estimated20:34NuneatonPlatform 5 estimated20:54NuneatonPlatform 7 estimated23:09CambridgePlatform 8 estimated06:42CambridgePlatform 5 estimated07:01NewmarketNewmarketOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 5 estimated21:48CrewePlatform 5 estimated23:48London EustonPlatform 4 estimated23:48London Euston06:02London Kings Cross06:02London Kings CrossPlatform 5 estimated07:30CambridgePlatform 2 estimated07:44CambridgePlatform 5 estimated08:05NewmarketNewmarketPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 5 estimated22:20CrewePlatform 5 estimated23:14Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4A estimated05:19Birmingham New StreetPlatform 10M estimated08:08CambridgePlatform 6 estimated08:47CambridgePlatform 4 estimated09:06NewmarketNewmarketPeak
- CrewePlatform 5 estimated06:17CrewePlatform 5 estimated08:10London EustonPlatform 2 estimated08:10London Euston08:46London Kings Cross08:46London Kings CrossPlatform 3 estimated09:35CambridgePlatform 1 estimated09:47CambridgePlatform 5 estimated10:09NewmarketNewmarketPeak
Journey information from Crewe to Newmarket
- Train Fares from: £43
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 2 to 4
How long does it take to travel from Crewe to Newmarket by train?
The average journey time between Crewe and Newmarket is . On an average weekday, there are 10 trains travelling from Crewe to Newmarket. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Crewe to Newmarket by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Crewe to Newmarket cost?
Train tickets from Crewe to Newmarket can start from as little as £43 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Crewe to Newmarket?
No, it is not possible to travel from Crewe to Newmarket without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Crewe to Newmarket.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Crewe and Newmarket?
The distance between Crewe and Newmarket is 133 miles.Distance: 133 miles
What time is the first train from Crewe to Newmarket?
The first train from Crewe to Newmarket departs at .
What time is the last train from Crewe to Newmarket?
The last train from Crewe to Newmarket departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Newmarket to Crewe.