- on timeCrewePlatform 515:23CrewePlatform 517:07London EustonPlatform 1517:07London Euston18:07London Waterloo18:07London WaterlooPlatform 12 estimated18:58Farnborough (Main)Platform 2 estimatedon timeFarnborough (Main)Platform 2 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 515:44CrewePlatform 517:18London EustonPlatform 6 estimated17:18London Euston18:15London Waterloo18:15London WaterlooPlatform 8 estimated19:05BasingstokePlatform 2 estimated19:16BasingstokePlatform 1 estimated19:37Farnborough (Main)Platform 1 estimatedon timeFarnborough (Main)Platform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 516:23CrewePlatform 518:06London EustonPlatform 14 estimated18:06London Euston19:07London Waterloo19:07London WaterlooPlatform 12 estimated19:58Farnborough (Main)Platform 2 estimatedon timeFarnborough (Main)Platform 2 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 516:44CrewePlatform 518:19London EustonPlatform 2 estimated18:19London Euston19:15London Waterloo19:15London WaterlooPlatform 9 estimated20:05BasingstokePlatform 2 estimated20:16BasingstokePlatform 1 estimated20:37Farnborough (Main)Platform 1 estimatedon timeFarnborough (Main)Platform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 5 estimated17:23CrewePlatform 5 estimated19:05London EustonPlatform 3 estimated19:05London Euston20:07London Waterloo20:07London WaterlooPlatform 12 estimated20:58Farnborough (Main)Platform 2 estimatedon timeFarnborough (Main)Platform 2 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 12 estimated17:57CrewePlatform 12 estimated18:29WolverhamptonPlatform 3 estimated18:42WolverhamptonPlatform 3 estimated21:09BasingstokePlatform 2 estimated21:16BasingstokePlatform 1 estimated21:37Farnborough (Main)Platform 1 estimatedon timeFarnborough (Main)Platform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 1 estimated21:24CrewePlatform 1 estimated23:53London EustonPlatform 5 estimated23:53London Euston01:34London Paddington01:34London PaddingtonPlatform 5 estimated02:21ReadingPlatform 13 estimated05:56ReadingPlatform 15A estimated06:23Farnborough NorthFarnborough NorthOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 1 estimated21:24CrewePlatform 1 estimated23:53London EustonPlatform 5 estimated23:53London Euston06:42London Waterloo06:42London WaterlooPlatform 12 estimated07:32Farnborough (Main)Platform 2 estimatedFarnborough (Main)Platform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 5 estimated21:41CrewePlatform 5 estimated22:13WolverhamptonPlatform 2 estimated22:37WolverhamptonPlatform 4 estimated01:03London EustonPlatform 6 estimated01:03London Euston03:34London Paddington03:34London PaddingtonPlatform 4 estimated04:21ReadingPlatform 13 estimated05:56ReadingPlatform 15A estimated06:23Farnborough NorthFarnborough NorthPeak
Journey information from Crewe to Farnborough
- Train Fares from: £44
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 3
How long does it take to travel from Crewe to Farnborough by train?
The average journey time between Crewe and Farnborough is . On an average weekday, there are 17 trains travelling from Crewe to Farnborough. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Crewe to Farnborough by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Crewe to Farnborough cost?
Train tickets from Crewe to Farnborough can start from as little as £44 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Crewe to Farnborough?
No, it is not possible to travel from Crewe to Farnborough without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Crewe to Farnborough.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Crewe and Farnborough?
The distance between Crewe and Farnborough is 143 miles.Distance: 143 miles
What time is the first train from Crewe to Farnborough?
The first train from Crewe to Farnborough departs at .
What time is the last train from Crewe to Farnborough?
The last train from Crewe to Farnborough departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Farnborough to Crewe.