- on timeCrewePlatform 512:13CrewePlatform 514:34Newport (South Wales)Platform 2 estimated15:27Newport (South Wales)Platform 3 estimated16:04Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 5 estimated16:45Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 12 estimated17:45Exeter St DavidsPlatform 4 estimated17:51Exeter St DavidsPlatform 1 estimated18:20Exmouthon timeExmouthOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 6 estimated14:10CrewePlatform 6 estimated16:39Newport (South Wales)Platform 2 estimated17:27Newport (South Wales)Platform 3 estimated18:03Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 3 estimated18:45Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 12 estimated19:44Exeter St DavidsPlatform 4 estimated19:50Exeter St DavidsPlatform 1 estimated20:23Exmouthon timeExmouthOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 6 estimated15:11CrewePlatform 6 estimated17:40Newport (South Wales)Platform 3 estimated18:33Newport (South Wales)Platform 3 estimated18:54Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated19:25Bristol ParkwayPlatform 1 estimated20:44Exeter St DavidsPlatform 4 estimated20:50Exeter St DavidsPlatform 1 estimated21:23Exmouthon timeExmouthOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 6 estimated16:13CrewePlatform 6 estimated18:34Newport (South Wales)Platform 2 estimated19:27Newport (South Wales)Platform 3 estimated20:06Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 5 estimated20:45Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 3 estimated21:44Exeter St DavidsPlatform 4 estimated21:53Exeter St DavidsPlatform 1 estimated22:26Exmouthon timeExmouthOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 6 estimated17:13CrewePlatform 6 estimated19:36Newport (South Wales)Platform 2 estimated20:32Newport (South Wales)Platform 3 estimated20:51Bristol ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated21:25Bristol ParkwayPlatform 1 estimated22:44Exeter St DavidsPlatform 4 estimated06:08Exeter St DavidsPlatform 1 estimated06:40ExmouthExmouthPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 12 estimated17:57CrewePlatform 12 estimated18:29WolverhamptonPlatform 3 estimated18:42WolverhamptonPlatform 3 estimated21:09BasingstokePlatform 2 estimated21:15Basingstoke22:35Salisbury22:52Salisbury02:30Exeter St Davids06:08Exeter St DavidsPlatform 1 estimated06:40ExmouthExmouthPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 5 estimated20:10CrewePlatform 5 estimated22:40Newport (South Wales)Platform 3 estimated23:29Newport (South Wales)Platform 4 estimated23:59Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 11 estimated05:26Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 12 estimated06:50Exeter St DavidsPlatform 4 estimated07:16Exeter St DavidsPlatform 1 estimated07:49ExmouthExmouthPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 6 estimated22:21CrewePlatform 6 estimated23:16Birmingham New StreetPlatform 2A estimated05:00Birmingham New StreetPlatform 5B estimated06:04Cheltenham SpaPlatform 1 estimated06:14Cheltenham SpaPlatform 1 estimated07:17Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 6 estimated07:32Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 15 estimated08:41Exeter St DavidsPlatform 4 estimated09:16Exeter St DavidsPlatform 1 estimated09:49ExmouthExmouthPeak
- CrewePlatform 7 estimated05:47CrewePlatform 7 estimated06:07StaffordPlatform 1 estimated06:25StaffordPlatform 4 estimated06:55Birmingham New StreetPlatform 1A estimated07:12Birmingham New StreetPlatform 11M estimated09:44Exeter St DavidsPlatform 4 estimated10:15Exeter St DavidsPlatform 1 estimated10:47ExmouthExmouthPeak
- CrewePlatform 2 estimated06:42CrewePlatform 2 estimated07:25Tamworth07:50Tamworth10:45Exeter St DavidsPlatform 4 estimated11:15Exeter St DavidsPlatform 1 estimated11:47ExmouthExmouthPeak
Journey information from Crewe to Exmouth
- Train Fares from: £52.70
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 2 to 5
How long does it take to travel from Crewe to Exmouth by train?
The average journey time between Crewe and Exmouth is . On an average weekday, there are 22 trains travelling from Crewe to Exmouth. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Crewe to Exmouth by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Crewe to Exmouth cost?
Train tickets from Crewe to Exmouth can start from as little as £52.70 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Crewe to Exmouth?
No, it is not possible to travel from Crewe to Exmouth without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Crewe to Exmouth.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Crewe and Exmouth?
The distance between Crewe and Exmouth is 176 miles.Distance: 176 miles
What time is the first train from Crewe to Exmouth?
The first train from Crewe to Exmouth departs at .
What time is the last train from Crewe to Exmouth?
The last train from Crewe to Exmouth departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Exmouth to Crewe.