- CrewePlatform 7 estimated05:47CrewePlatform 7 estimated06:07StaffordPlatform 1 estimated06:25StaffordPlatform 4 estimated06:55Birmingham New StreetPlatform 1A estimated07:12Birmingham New StreetPlatform 11M estimated08:38Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 12 estimated09:11Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 1 estimated09:35AvonmouthPlatform 1 estimatedAvonmouthPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- CrewePlatform 7 estimated11:23CrewePlatform 7 estimated12:04Tamworth12:50Tamworth14:32Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 12 estimated15:11Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 1 estimated15:36AvonmouthPlatform 1 estimatedAvonmouthPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- CrewePlatform 1 estimated12:19CrewePlatform 1 estimated13:14Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4B estimated14:12Birmingham New StreetPlatform 11B estimated15:34Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 12 estimated16:01Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 1 estimated16:27AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimatedAvonmouthPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- CrewePlatform 5 estimated12:22CrewePlatform 5 estimated12:40StaffordPlatform 1 estimated13:13StaffordPlatform 6 estimated13:50Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4B estimated14:12Birmingham New StreetPlatform 11B estimated15:34Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 12 estimated16:01Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 1 estimated16:27AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimatedAvonmouthPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- CrewePlatform 1 estimated13:19CrewePlatform 1 estimated14:14Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4B estimated15:12Birmingham New StreetPlatform 11B estimated16:32Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 12 estimated17:12Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 1 estimated17:36AvonmouthPlatform 1 estimatedAvonmouthPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- CrewePlatform 11 estimated20:52CrewePlatform 11 estimated21:53Birmingham New StreetPlatform 2A estimated22:12Birmingham New StreetPlatform 11B estimated23:30Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 3 estimated05:37Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 5 estimated06:01AvonmouthPlatform 1 estimatedAvonmouthPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- CrewePlatform 6 estimated21:11CrewePlatform 6 estimated00:09Newport (South Wales)Platform 2 estimated07:42Newport (South Wales)Platform 4 estimated08:16Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 3 estimated08:32Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 1 estimated08:56AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimatedAvonmouthPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- CrewePlatform 6 estimated22:21CrewePlatform 6 estimated23:16Birmingham New StreetPlatform 2M estimated05:00Birmingham New StreetPlatform 5B estimated06:04Cheltenham SpaPlatform 1 estimated06:14Cheltenham SpaPlatform 1 estimated07:17Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 6 estimated07:57Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 1 estimated08:22AvonmouthPlatform 2 estimatedAvonmouthPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
Journey information from Crewe to Avonmouth
- Train Fares from: £30.80
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 2 to 3
How long does it take to travel from Crewe to Avonmouth by train?
The average journey time between Crewe and Avonmouth is . On an average weekday, there are 10 trains travelling from Crewe to Avonmouth. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Crewe to Avonmouth by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Crewe to Avonmouth cost?
Train tickets from Crewe to Avonmouth can start from as little as £30.80 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Crewe to Avonmouth?
No, it is not possible to travel from Crewe to Avonmouth without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Crewe to Avonmouth.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Crewe and Avonmouth?
The distance between Crewe and Avonmouth is 110 miles.Distance: 110 miles
What time is the first train from Crewe to Avonmouth?
The first train from Crewe to Avonmouth departs at .
What time is the last train from Crewe to Avonmouth?
The last train from Crewe to Avonmouth departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Avonmouth to Crewe.