- on timeWinnersh TrianglePlatform 213:32Winnersh TrianglePlatform 213:45ReadingPlatform 4 estimated14:15ReadingPlatform 7 estimated16:14WolverhamptonPlatform 1 estimated16:43WolverhamptonPlatform 1 estimated19:23AberdoveyPlatform 1 estimatedon timeAberdoveyPlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeWinnersh TrianglePlatform 215:32Winnersh TrianglePlatform 215:45ReadingPlatform 4 estimated16:15ReadingPlatform 7 estimated18:14WolverhamptonPlatform 1 estimated18:43WolverhamptonPlatform 1 estimated20:47Machynlleth21:47Machynlleth22:05AberdoveyPlatform 1 estimatedon timeAberdoveyPlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeWinnershPlatform 115:35WinnershPlatform 115:38WokinghamPlatform 1 estimated15:44WokinghamPlatform 2 estimated15:53ReadingPlatform 5 estimated16:15ReadingPlatform 7 estimated18:14WolverhamptonPlatform 1 estimated18:43WolverhamptonPlatform 1 estimated20:47Machynlleth21:47Machynlleth22:05AberdoveyPlatform 1 estimatedon timeAberdoveyPlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeWinnersh TrianglePlatform 217:32Winnersh TrianglePlatform 217:45ReadingPlatform 4 estimated18:15ReadingPlatform 7 estimated20:14WolverhamptonPlatform 2 estimated20:43WolverhamptonPlatform 1 estimated23:04Machynlleth05:07Machynlleth05:25AberdoveyPlatform 1 estimatedon timeAberdoveyPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeWinnersh TrianglePlatform 221:02Winnersh TrianglePlatform 221:15ReadingPlatform 6 estimated21:45ReadingPlatform 15 estimated23:56Birmingham New StreetPlatform 1B estimated06:25Birmingham New StreetPlatform 6B estimated08:41Machynlleth08:52Machynlleth09:10AberdoveyPlatform 1 estimatedAberdoveyPlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeWinnersh TrianglePlatform 222:32Winnersh TrianglePlatform 222:45ReadingPlatform 5 estimated23:20ReadingPlatform 12 estimated00:55Newport (South Wales)Platform 1 estimated04:53Newport (South Wales)Platform 2 estimated06:43ShrewsburyPlatform 4B estimated07:27ShrewsburyPlatform 6 estimated08:41Machynlleth08:52Machynlleth09:10AberdoveyPlatform 1 estimatedAberdoveyPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeWinnersh TrianglePlatform 223:32Winnersh TrianglePlatform 223:45ReadingPlatform 4 estimated00:10ReadingPlatform 12 estimated01:30Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 15 estimated01:40Bristol Temple Meads02:30Newport (South Wales)04:53Newport (South Wales)Platform 2 estimated06:43ShrewsburyPlatform 4B estimated07:27ShrewsburyPlatform 6 estimated08:41Machynlleth08:52Machynlleth09:10AberdoveyPlatform 1 estimatedAberdoveyPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- Winnersh TrianglePlatform 2 estimated06:02Winnersh TrianglePlatform 2 estimated06:13ReadingPlatform 4 estimated06:45ReadingPlatform 9 estimated08:12Birmingham New StreetPlatform 7M estimated08:24Birmingham New StreetPlatform 5B estimated11:13AberdoveyPlatform 1 estimatedAberdoveyPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- Winnersh TrianglePlatform 2 estimated07:33Winnersh TrianglePlatform 2 estimated07:45ReadingPlatform 6 estimated08:15ReadingPlatform 8 estimated10:14WolverhamptonPlatform 1 estimated10:43WolverhamptonPlatform 1 estimated13:09AberdoveyPlatform 1 estimatedAberdoveyPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- Winnersh TrianglePlatform 2 estimated09:32Winnersh TrianglePlatform 2 estimated09:45ReadingPlatform 5 estimated10:15ReadingPlatform 3 estimated12:14WolverhamptonPlatform 1 estimated12:43WolverhamptonPlatform 1 estimated15:14AberdoveyPlatform 1 estimatedAberdoveyPlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
Journey information from Winnersh to Aberdovey
- Train Fares from: £93.20
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 2 to 4
How long does it take to travel from Winnersh to Aberdovey by train?
The average journey time between Winnersh and Aberdovey is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 2 trains per day travelling from Winnersh to Aberdovey. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Winnersh to Aberdovey?
No, it is not possible to travel from Winnersh to Aberdovey without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Winnersh to Aberdovey.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Winnersh and Aberdovey?
The distance between Winnersh and Aberdovey is 156 miles.Distance: 156 miles
What time is the first train from Winnersh to Aberdovey?
The first train from Winnersh to Aberdovey departs at .
What time is the last train from Winnersh to Aberdovey?
The last train from Winnersh to Aberdovey departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Savings tips for Winnersh to Aberdovey
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Winnersh to Aberdovey here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
- Sign up for our Advance Ticket Alerts. Often, train companies release their tickets up to 12 weeks in advance – the price of these tickets can rise over time, so it's beneficial to grab yours early!
Find journey information for Aberdovey to Winnersh