- on timeLondon PaddingtonPlatform 3 estimatedon timeBristol Temple MeadsPlatform 9 estimated0 changesPeak
- on timeLondon PaddingtonPlatform 4 estimatedon timeBristol Temple MeadsPlatform 15 estimated0 changesPeak
- London PaddingtonPlatform 4 estimated06:48London PaddingtonPlatform 4 estimated08:03Bristol ParkwayPlatform 2 estimated08:13Bristol ParkwayPlatform 4 estimated08:28Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 3 estimatedBristol Temple MeadsPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- London PaddingtonPlatform 2 estimatedBristol Temple MeadsPlatform 15 estimated0 changesPeak
- London PaddingtonPlatform 2 estimated07:48London PaddingtonPlatform 2 estimated09:02Bristol ParkwayPlatform 2 estimated09:19Bristol ParkwayPlatform 2 estimated09:33Bristol Temple MeadsPlatform 9 estimatedBristol Temple MeadsPlatform 9 estimatedPeak
Journey information from London to Bristol Temple Meads
- Train Fares from: £10
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: Direct
London to Bristol train times information
Trains to Bristol Temple Meads depart from London Paddington four times an hour on weekdays and less frequently at weekends. Direct journeys leave on the hour and every 30 minutes past, taking around 1h 38m. There’s also an indirect service that departs every 15 minutes and 45 minutes past the hour, taking around 1h 50m with a change at Bristol Parkway.
Great Western Railway is the main operator of trains from London to Bristol. Free WiFi is available on most services, as well as hot and cold snacks and drinks on their high-speed services.*Information correct at time of writing (August 2019). May be subject to change.
Find out more information about how to buy cheap train tickets to Bristol.
How long does it take to travel from London to Bristol Temple Meads by train?
The average journey time between London and Bristol Temple Meads is . On an average weekday, there are 90 trains travelling from London to Bristol Temple Meads. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from London to Bristol Temple Meads by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from London to Bristol Temple Meads cost?
Train tickets from London to Bristol Temple Meads can start from as little as £10 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from London to Bristol Temple Meads?
Yes, it is possible to travel from London to Bristol Temple Meads without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from London to Bristol Temple Meads.Direct
What is the distance between London and Bristol Temple Meads?
The distance between London and Bristol Temple Meads is 106 miles.Distance: 106 miles
What time is the first train from London to Bristol Temple Meads?
The first train from London to Bristol Temple Meads departs at .
What time is the last train from London to Bristol Temple Meads?
The last train from London to Bristol Temple Meads departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Bristol Temple Meads to London.