- on timeLondon MarylebonePlatform 6on timeOxfordPlatform 20 changesOff Peak
- on timeLondon PaddingtonPlatform 9on timeOxfordPlatform 40 changesPeak
- on timeLondon PaddingtonPlatform 419:00London PaddingtonPlatform 419:40Didcot ParkwayPlatform 119:48Didcot ParkwayPlatform 320:03OxfordPlatform 4on timeOxfordPlatform 4Peak
- on timeLondon PaddingtonPlatform 219:03London PaddingtonPlatform 219:28ReadingPlatform 819:45ReadingPlatform 7B20:09OxfordPlatform 4on timeOxfordPlatform 4Peak
- on timeLondon MarylebonePlatform 1 estimatedon timeOxfordPlatform 10 changesOff Peak
- on timeLondon PaddingtonPlatform 5 estimatedon timeOxfordPlatform 40 changesOff Peak
- on timeLondon PaddingtonPlatform 4 estimated19:30London PaddingtonPlatform 4 estimated19:55ReadingPlatform 820:12ReadingPlatform 8B20:36OxfordPlatform 4on timeOxfordPlatform 4Off Peak
- on timeLondon MarylebonePlatform 6 estimatedon timeOxfordPlatform 20 changesOff Peak
- on timeLondon PaddingtonPlatform 9 estimatedon timeOxfordPlatform 40 changesOff Peak
- on timeLondon PaddingtonPlatform 3 estimated20:03London PaddingtonPlatform 3 estimated20:27ReadingPlatform 820:45ReadingPlatform 7 estimated21:12OxfordPlatform 4on timeOxfordPlatform 4Off Peak
How long does it take to travel from London to Oxford by train?
The average journey time between London and Oxford is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 84 trains per day travelling from London to Oxford. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from London to Oxford?
Yes, it is possible to travel from London to Oxford without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from London to Oxford.Direct
What is the distance between London and Oxford?
The distance between London and Oxford is 52 miles.Distance: 52 miles
What time is the first train from London to Oxford?
The first train from London to Oxford departs at .
What time is the last train from London to Oxford?
The last train from London to Oxford departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
Savings tips for London to Oxford
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for London to Oxford here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
Find journey information for Oxford to London