- on timeWindermerePlatform 108:51WindermerePlatform 109:08Oxenholme Lake DistrictPlatform 309:24Oxenholme Lake DistrictPlatform 112:10London Eustonon timeLondon EustonOff Peak
- on timeWindermerePlatform 109:34WindermerePlatform 110:13LancasterPlatform 4 estimated10:38LancasterPlatform 4 estimated13:10London Eustonon timeLondon EustonOff Peak
- on timeWindermerePlatform 110:47WindermerePlatform 111:07Oxenholme Lake DistrictPlatform 3 estimated11:23Oxenholme Lake DistrictPlatform 1 estimated14:10London Eustonon timeLondon EustonOff Peak
- on timeWindermerePlatform 111:43WindermerePlatform 112:01Oxenholme Lake DistrictPlatform 3 estimated12:23Oxenholme Lake DistrictPlatform 1 estimated15:13London Eustonon timeLondon EustonOff Peak
- on timeWindermere12:32Windermere13:14LancasterPlatform 5 estimated13:38LancasterPlatform 4 estimated16:09London Eustonon timeLondon EustonOff Peak
- on timeWindermerePlatform 1 estimated13:35WindermerePlatform 1 estimated13:55Oxenholme Lake DistrictPlatform 3 estimated14:24Oxenholme Lake DistrictPlatform 1 estimated17:09London Eustonon timeLondon EustonOff Peak
- on timeWindermerePlatform 1 estimated14:25WindermerePlatform 1 estimated15:33Preston (Lancs)Platform 5 estimated15:58Preston (Lancs)Platform 4 estimated18:10London Eustonon timeLondon EustonOff Peak
- on timeWindermerePlatform 1 estimated15:13WindermerePlatform 1 estimated15:33Oxenholme Lake DistrictPlatform 3 estimated15:45Oxenholme Lake DistrictPlatform 1 estimated16:57CrewePlatform 5 estimated17:29CrewePlatform 5 estimated19:06London Eustonon timeLondon EustonOff Peak
- on timeWindermerePlatform 1 estimated16:02WindermerePlatform 1 estimated16:19Oxenholme Lake DistrictPlatform 3 estimated16:24Oxenholme Lake DistrictPlatform 1 estimated19:09London Eustonon timeLondon EustonOff Peak
- on timeWindermerePlatform 1 estimated16:48WindermerePlatform 1 estimated17:08Oxenholme Lake DistrictPlatform 3 estimated17:13Oxenholme Lake DistrictPlatform 1 estimated17:46Preston (Lancs)Platform 6 estimated17:58Preston (Lancs)Platform 6 estimated20:12London Eustonon timeLondon EustonOff Peak
Journey information from Windermere to London
- Train Fares from: £25.00
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 5
How long does it take to travel from Windermere to London by train?
The average journey time between Windermere and London is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 29 trains per day travelling from Windermere to London. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Windermere to London?
No, it is not possible to travel from Windermere to London without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Windermere to London.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Windermere and London?
The distance between Windermere and London is 230 miles.Distance: 230 miles
What time is the first train from Windermere to London?
The first train from Windermere to London departs at .
What time is the last train from Windermere to London?
The last train from Windermere to London departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
Savings tips for Windermere to London
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Windermere to London here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
Find journey information for London to Windermere