- on timeLondon Euston23:00London Euston01:59Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 9 estimated05:00Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 14 estimated06:10Oxenholme Lake DistrictPlatform 2 estimated06:19Oxenholme Lake DistrictPlatform 3 estimated06:39Windermereon timeWindermereOff Peak
- on timeLondon Euston23:30London Euston02:02WolverhamptonPlatform 1 estimated06:37WolverhamptonPlatform 2 estimated08:21Oxenholme Lake DistrictPlatform 2 estimated08:27Oxenholme Lake DistrictPlatform 3 estimated08:47WindermerePlatform 1 estimatedWindermerePlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeLondon Euston05:31London Euston08:42Oxenholme Lake DistrictPlatform 2 estimated09:12Oxenholme Lake DistrictPlatform 3 estimated09:29WindermerePlatform 1 estimatedWindermerePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeLondon Euston06:46London Euston09:14Preston (Lancs)Platform 1 estimated09:29Preston (Lancs)Platform 3 estimated10:41WindermerePlatform 1 estimatedWindermerePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- London Euston08:30London Euston11:08Oxenholme Lake DistrictPlatform 2 estimated11:18Oxenholme Lake DistrictPlatform 3 estimated11:39WindermerePlatform 1 estimatedWindermerePlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- London Euston09:30London Euston11:38Preston (Lancs)Platform 4 estimated12:17Preston (Lancs)Platform 6 estimated13:24WindermerePlatform 1 estimatedWindermerePlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- London Euston09:43London Euston13:21Oxenholme Lake DistrictPlatform 2 estimated14:00Oxenholme Lake DistrictPlatform 3 estimated14:21WindermerePlatform 1 estimatedWindermerePlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- London Euston10:30London Euston12:38Preston (Lancs)Platform 4 estimated13:03Preston (Lancs)Platform 5 estimated13:32Oxenholme Lake DistrictPlatform 2 estimated14:00Oxenholme Lake DistrictPlatform 3 estimated14:21WindermerePlatform 1 estimatedWindermerePlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- London Euston11:30London Euston13:38Preston (Lancs)Platform 3 estimated14:10Preston (Lancs)Platform 6 estimated15:09WindermerePlatform 1 estimatedWindermerePlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- London Euston11:43London Euston15:21Oxenholme Lake DistrictPlatform 2 estimated15:37Oxenholme Lake DistrictPlatform 3 estimated15:58WindermerePlatform 1 estimatedWindermerePlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
Journey information from London to Windermere
- Train Fares from: £26
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 4
How long does it take to travel from London to Windermere by train?
The average journey time between London and Windermere is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 21 trains per day travelling from London to Windermere. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from London to Windermere?
No, it is not possible to travel from London to Windermere without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from London to Windermere.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between London and Windermere?
The distance between London and Windermere is 230 miles.Distance: 230 miles
What time is the first train from London to Windermere?
The first train from London to Windermere departs at .
What time is the last train from London to Windermere?
The last train from London to Windermere departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Find journey information for Windermere to London