- departedReddish NorthPlatform 119:21Reddish NorthPlatform 119:33Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 219:33Manchester Piccadilly20:25Manchester Victoria20:25Manchester VictoriaPlatform 5 estimated21:12Appley BridgePlatform 2expected to arrive atAppley BridgePlatform 2Off Peak
- expected to depart atReddish NorthPlatform 120:21Reddish NorthPlatform 120:32Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 1 estimated20:32Manchester Piccadilly21:32Manchester Victoria21:32Manchester VictoriaPlatform 5 estimated22:20Appley Bridgeon timeAppley BridgeOff Peak
- Reddish NorthPlatform 2 estimated06:51Reddish NorthPlatform 2 estimated07:04Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 1 estimated07:17Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 14 estimated07:27Salford CrescentPlatform 2 estimated07:32Salford CrescentPlatform 2 estimated08:14Appley BridgeAppley BridgePeak
- Reddish North07:18Reddish North07:32Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 2 estimated07:43Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 14 estimated08:18Wigan North WesternPlatform 5 estimated08:18Wigan North Western08:39Wigan Wallgate08:39Wigan WallgatePlatform 1 estimated08:47Appley BridgeAppley BridgePeak
- Reddish North07:18Reddish North07:32Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 2 estimated07:32Manchester Piccadilly08:26Manchester Victoria08:26Manchester VictoriaPlatform 6 estimated09:14Appley BridgeAppley BridgePeak
- Reddish NorthPlatform 2 estimated07:44Reddish NorthPlatform 2 estimated07:58Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 1 estimated08:18Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 14 estimated08:28Salford CrescentPlatform 2 estimated08:33Salford CrescentPlatform 2 estimated09:14Appley BridgeAppley BridgePeak
- Reddish NorthPlatform 2 estimated08:03Reddish NorthPlatform 2 estimated08:13Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 2 estimated08:13Manchester Piccadilly08:55Manchester Victoria08:55Manchester VictoriaPlatform 5 estimated09:38Appley BridgeAppley BridgePeak
- Reddish NorthPlatform 2 estimated08:11Reddish NorthPlatform 2 estimated08:26Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 3 estimated08:47Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 14 estimated09:19Wigan North WesternPlatform 5 estimated09:19Wigan North Western09:30Wigan Wallgate09:30Wigan WallgatePlatform 1 estimated09:38Appley BridgeAppley BridgePeak
- Reddish NorthPlatform 2 estimated08:45Reddish NorthPlatform 2 estimated08:58Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 1 estimated09:18Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 14 estimated09:27Salford CrescentPlatform 2 estimated09:33Salford CrescentPlatform 2 estimated10:15Appley BridgeAppley BridgePeak
- Reddish NorthPlatform 2 estimated09:07Reddish NorthPlatform 2 estimated09:19Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 2 estimated09:31Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 14 estimated09:40Salford CrescentPlatform 2 estimated10:02Salford CrescentPlatform 2 estimated10:38Appley BridgeAppley BridgePeak
Journey information from Reddish to Appley Bridge
- Train Fares from: £7.30
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 2
- Trains per day: Around 2
- Distance: 25 miles (40 km)
- Origin: Reddish
- Destination: Appley Bridge
How long does it take to travel from Reddish to Appley Bridge by train?
The average journey time between Reddish and Appley Bridge is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 2 trains per day travelling from Reddish to Appley Bridge. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Reddish to Appley Bridge?
No, it is not possible to travel from Reddish to Appley Bridge without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Reddish to Appley Bridge.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Reddish and Appley Bridge?
The distance between Reddish and Appley Bridge is 25 miles.Distance: 25 miles
What time is the first train from Reddish to Appley Bridge?
The first train from Reddish to Appley Bridge departs at .
What time is the last train from Reddish to Appley Bridge?
The last train from Reddish to Appley Bridge departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
Savings tips for Reddish to Appley Bridge
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Reddish to Appley Bridge here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
Find journey information for Appley Bridge to Reddish