- on timeReadingPlatform 7 estimatedon timeManchester PiccadillyPlatform 4 estimated0 changesOff Peak
- on timeReadingPlatform 11 estimated16:22ReadingPlatform 11 estimated16:52London PaddingtonPlatform 316:52London Paddington17:40London Euston17:40London Euston19:45Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 6 estimatedon timeManchester PiccadillyPlatform 6 estimatedPeak
- on timeReadingPlatform 12 estimated16:45ReadingPlatform 12 estimated18:18Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimated18:31Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4B estimated19:59Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 5 estimatedon timeManchester PiccadillyPlatform 5 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeReadingPlatform 11 estimated16:49ReadingPlatform 11 estimated17:15London PaddingtonPlatform 517:15London Paddington18:00London Euston18:00London Euston20:05Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 7 estimatedon timeManchester PiccadillyPlatform 7 estimatedPeak
- on timeReadingPlatform 3 estimatedon timeManchester PiccadillyPlatform 4 estimated0 changesOff Peak
- on timeReadingPlatform 10 estimated17:18ReadingPlatform 10 estimated17:54London PaddingtonPlatform 117:54London Paddington18:40London Euston18:40London Euston20:52Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 5 estimatedon timeManchester PiccadillyPlatform 5 estimatedPeak
- on timeReadingPlatform 12B estimated17:45ReadingPlatform 12B estimated19:18Birmingham New StreetPlatform 7M estimated19:31Birmingham New StreetPlatform 5M estimated20:59Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 4 estimatedon timeManchester PiccadillyPlatform 4 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeReadingPlatform 11 estimated17:49ReadingPlatform 11 estimated18:16London PaddingtonPlatform 2 estimated18:16London Paddington19:00London Euston19:00London Euston21:05Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 7 estimatedon timeManchester PiccadillyPlatform 7 estimatedPeak
- on timeReadingPlatform 7 estimatedon timeManchester PiccadillyPlatform 5 estimated0 changesOff Peak
- on timeReadingPlatform 11 estimated18:22ReadingPlatform 11 estimated18:52London PaddingtonPlatform 9 estimated18:52London Paddington19:40London Euston19:40London Euston21:54Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 8 estimatedon timeManchester PiccadillyPlatform 8 estimatedPeak
How long does it take to travel from Reading to Manchester Piccadilly by train?
The average journey time between Reading and Manchester Piccadilly is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 15 trains per day travelling from Reading to Manchester Piccadilly. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Reading to Manchester Piccadilly?
Yes, it is possible to travel from Reading to Manchester Piccadilly without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Reading to Manchester Piccadilly.Direct
What is the distance between Reading and Manchester Piccadilly?
The distance between Reading and Manchester Piccadilly is 149 miles.Distance: 149 miles
What time is the first train from Reading to Manchester Piccadilly?
The first train from Reading to Manchester Piccadilly departs at .
What time is the last train from Reading to Manchester Piccadilly?
The last train from Reading to Manchester Piccadilly departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Savings tips for Reading to Manchester Piccadilly
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Reading to Manchester Piccadilly here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
- Sign up for our Advance Ticket Alerts. Often, train companies release their tickets up to 12 weeks in advance – the price of these tickets can rise over time, so it's beneficial to grab yours early!
Find journey information for Manchester Piccadilly to Reading