- on timeReading06:15Reading07:03Heathrow Terminal 207:03Heathrow Terminal 208:29Feltham08:29FelthamPlatform 1 estimated08:50Barnes Bridgeon timeBarnes BridgeOff Peak
- on timeReadingPlatform 906:49ReadingPlatform 907:46London PaddingtonPlatform 12 estimated07:46London Paddington08:50London Waterloo08:50London WaterlooPlatform 23 estimated09:11Barnes Bridgeon timeBarnes BridgeOff Peak
- on timeReadingPlatform 1007:55ReadingPlatform 1008:19SloughPlatform 508:22SloughPlatform 108:28Windsor And Eton CentralPlatform 108:28Windsor And Eton Central09:05Windsor And Eton Riverside09:05Windsor And Eton RiversidePlatform 2 estimated09:50Barnes Bridgeon timeBarnes BridgeOff Peak
- on timeReadingPlatform 14 estimated08:55ReadingPlatform 14 estimated09:18SloughPlatform 5 estimated09:22SloughPlatform 1 estimated09:28Windsor And Eton CentralPlatform 1 estimated09:28Windsor And Eton Central10:05Windsor And Eton Riverside10:05Windsor And Eton RiversidePlatform 2 estimated10:50Barnes Bridgeon timeBarnes BridgeOff Peak
- on timeReadingPlatform 15 estimated09:29ReadingPlatform 15 estimated09:53London PaddingtonPlatform 4 estimated09:53London Paddington10:50London Waterloo10:50London WaterlooPlatform 23 estimated11:11Barnes Bridgeon timeBarnes BridgeOff Peak
- on timeReadingPlatform 15 estimated10:06ReadingPlatform 15 estimated10:29SloughPlatform 5 estimated10:32SloughPlatform 1 estimated10:38Windsor And Eton CentralPlatform 1 estimated10:38Windsor And Eton Central11:05Windsor And Eton Riverside11:05Windsor And Eton RiversidePlatform 2 estimated11:50Barnes Bridgeon timeBarnes BridgeOff Peak
- on timeReadingPlatform 10 estimated10:27ReadingPlatform 10 estimated10:52London PaddingtonPlatform 2 estimated10:52London Paddington11:50London Waterloo11:50London WaterlooPlatform 23 estimated12:11Barnes Bridgeon timeBarnes BridgeOff Peak
- on timeReadingPlatform 15 estimated11:06ReadingPlatform 15 estimated11:29SloughPlatform 5 estimated11:32SloughPlatform 1 estimated11:38Windsor And Eton CentralPlatform 1 estimated11:38Windsor And Eton Central12:05Windsor And Eton Riverside12:05Windsor And Eton RiversidePlatform 2 estimated12:50Barnes Bridgeon timeBarnes BridgeOff Peak
- on timeReadingPlatform 10 estimated11:25ReadingPlatform 10 estimated11:54London PaddingtonPlatform 10 estimated11:54London Paddington12:50London Waterloo12:50London WaterlooPlatform 23 estimated13:11Barnes Bridgeon timeBarnes BridgeOff Peak
- on timeReadingPlatform 15 estimated12:06ReadingPlatform 15 estimated12:29SloughPlatform 5 estimated12:32SloughPlatform 1 estimated12:38Windsor And Eton CentralPlatform 1 estimated12:38Windsor And Eton Central13:05Windsor And Eton Riverside13:05Windsor And Eton RiversidePlatform 2 estimated13:50Barnes Bridgeon timeBarnes BridgeOff Peak
How long does it take to travel from Reading to Barnes Bridge by train?
The average journey time between Reading and Barnes Bridge is . On an average weekday, there are 18 trains travelling from Reading to Barnes Bridge. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Reading to Barnes Bridge by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Reading to Barnes Bridge cost?
Train tickets from Reading to Barnes Bridge can start from as little as £24.20 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Reading to Barnes Bridge?
No, it is not possible to travel from Reading to Barnes Bridge without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Reading to Barnes Bridge.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Reading and Barnes Bridge?
The distance between Reading and Barnes Bridge is 31 miles.Distance: 31 miles
What time is the first train from Reading to Barnes Bridge?
The first train from Reading to Barnes Bridge departs at .
What time is the last train from Reading to Barnes Bridge?
The last train from Reading to Barnes Bridge departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Barnes Bridge to Reading.