- on timeNottinghamPlatform 5A estimated04:56NottinghamPlatform 5A estimated05:10LoughboroughPlatform 2 estimated05:20LoughboroughPlatform 2 estimated06:54London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 4 estimated07:12London St Pancras InternationalPlatform A estimated07:30Loughborough JunctionLoughborough JunctionPeak
- on timeNottinghamPlatform 6 estimated05:32NottinghamPlatform 6 estimated07:36London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 4 estimated07:57London St Pancras InternationalPlatform A estimated08:15Loughborough JunctionLoughborough JunctionPeak
- on timeNottinghamPlatform 1C estimated05:50NottinghamPlatform 1C estimated06:27GranthamPlatform 4 estimated06:38GranthamPlatform 1 estimated07:49London Kings CrossPlatform 3 estimated07:49London Kings Cross08:27London St Pancras International08:27London St Pancras InternationalPlatform A estimated08:45Loughborough JunctionLoughborough JunctionPeak
- NottinghamPlatform 6 estimated06:31NottinghamPlatform 6 estimated08:24London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 3 estimated08:42London St Pancras InternationalPlatform A estimated09:00Loughborough JunctionLoughborough JunctionPeak
- NottinghamPlatform 6 estimated06:52NottinghamPlatform 6 estimated08:41London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 4 estimated08:57London St Pancras InternationalPlatform A estimated09:15Loughborough JunctionLoughborough JunctionPeak
- NottinghamPlatform 7 estimated07:11NottinghamPlatform 7 estimated09:08London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 2 estimated09:27London St Pancras InternationalPlatform A estimated09:45Loughborough JunctionLoughborough JunctionPeak
- NottinghamPlatform 6 estimated07:56NottinghamPlatform 6 estimated09:38London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 4 estimated09:57London St Pancras InternationalPlatform A estimated10:15Loughborough JunctionLoughborough JunctionPeak
- NottinghamPlatform 7B estimated08:05NottinghamPlatform 7B estimated09:55London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 4 estimated10:12London St Pancras InternationalPlatform A estimated10:30Loughborough JunctionLoughborough JunctionPeak
- NottinghamPlatform 1B estimated08:32NottinghamPlatform 1B estimated10:11London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 2 estimated10:27London St Pancras InternationalPlatform A estimated10:45Loughborough JunctionLoughborough JunctionPeak
- NottinghamPlatform 1C estimated08:35NottinghamPlatform 1C estimated09:06GranthamPlatform 4 estimated09:21GranthamPlatform 1 estimated10:05StevenagePlatform 2 estimated10:17StevenagePlatform 1 estimated10:53London BlackfriarsPlatform 1 estimated11:06London BlackfriarsPlatform 1 estimated11:15Loughborough JunctionLoughborough JunctionPeak
Journey information from Nottingham to Loughborough Junction
- Train Fares from: £18.50
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 3
How long does it take to travel from Nottingham to Loughborough Junction by train?
The average journey time between Nottingham and Loughborough Junction is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 29 trains per day travelling from Nottingham to Loughborough Junction. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Nottingham to Loughborough Junction?
No, it is not possible to travel from Nottingham to Loughborough Junction without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Nottingham to Loughborough Junction.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Nottingham and Loughborough Junction?
The distance between Nottingham and Loughborough Junction is 111 miles.Distance: 111 miles
What time is the first train from Nottingham to Loughborough Junction?
The first train from Nottingham to Loughborough Junction departs at .
What time is the last train from Nottingham to Loughborough Junction?
The last train from Nottingham to Loughborough Junction departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Savings tips for Nottingham to Loughborough Junction
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Nottingham to Loughborough Junction here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
- Sign up for our Advance Ticket Alerts. Often, train companies release their tickets up to 12 weeks in advance – the price of these tickets can rise over time, so it's beneficial to grab yours early!
Find journey information for Loughborough Junction to Nottingham