- on timeNottinghamPlatform 7A20:12NottinghamPlatform 7A22:07London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 222:07London St Pancras International22:56London Victoria22:56London VictoriaPlatform 18 estimated00:02BrightonPlatform 3 estimatedon timeBrightonPlatform 3 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- on timeNottinghamPlatform 7A20:12NottinghamPlatform 7A22:07London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 222:50London St Pancras InternationalPlatform A00:12BrightonPlatform 6 estimatedon timeBrightonPlatform 6 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- on timeNottinghamPlatform 7A20:55NottinghamPlatform 7A22:57London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 2 estimated23:22London St Pancras InternationalPlatform A estimated00:59BrightonPlatform 5 estimatedon timeBrightonPlatform 5 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- on timeNottinghamPlatform 7A21:29NottinghamPlatform 7A23:24London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 3 estimated23:51London St Pancras InternationalPlatform A estimated01:25BrightonPlatform 6 estimatedon timeBrightonPlatform 6 estimatedSuper Off Peak
- on timeNottinghamPlatform 7B estimated23:10NottinghamPlatform 7B estimated23:47LeicesterPlatform 4 estimated04:52LeicesterPlatform 3 estimated06:24London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 4 estimated06:24London St Pancras International07:13London Victoria07:13London VictoriaPlatform 13 estimated08:05BrightonPlatform 4 estimatedBrightonPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- on timeNottinghamPlatform 7B estimated23:10NottinghamPlatform 7B estimated23:47LeicesterPlatform 4 estimated04:52LeicesterPlatform 3 estimated06:24London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 4 estimated06:50London St Pancras InternationalPlatform A estimated08:12BrightonPlatform 6 estimatedon timeBrightonPlatform 6 estimatedPeak
- NottinghamPlatform 7B estimated04:56NottinghamPlatform 7B estimated05:10LoughboroughPlatform 2 estimated05:20LoughboroughPlatform 2 estimated06:54London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 3 estimated06:54London St Pancras International07:43London Victoria07:43London VictoriaPlatform 13 estimated08:36BrightonPlatform 4 estimatedBrightonPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- NottinghamPlatform 7B estimated04:56NottinghamPlatform 7B estimated05:10LoughboroughPlatform 2 estimated05:20LoughboroughPlatform 2 estimated06:54London St Pancras InternationalPlatform 3 estimated07:20London St Pancras InternationalPlatform A estimated08:42BrightonPlatform 6 estimatedBrightonPlatform 6 estimatedPeak
- NottinghamPlatform 3C estimated05:07NottinghamPlatform 3C estimated06:22PeterboroughPlatform 1 estimated06:40PeterboroughPlatform 1 estimated07:30London Kings CrossPlatform 1 estimated07:30London Kings Cross08:13London Victoria08:13London VictoriaPlatform 13 estimated09:05BrightonPlatform 4 estimatedBrightonPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- on timeNottinghamPlatform 6 estimated05:32NottinghamPlatform 6 estimated07:04Luton Airport ParkwayPlatform 3 estimated07:15Luton Airport ParkwayPlatform 1 estimated09:12BrightonPlatform 6 estimatedBrightonPlatform 6 estimatedPeak
Journey information from Nottingham to Brighton
- Train Fares from: £23.50
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 4
How long does it take to travel from Nottingham to Brighton by train?
The average journey time between Nottingham and Brighton is . On an average weekday, there are 56 trains travelling from Nottingham to Brighton. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Nottingham to Brighton by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Nottingham to Brighton cost?
Train tickets from Nottingham to Brighton can start from as little as £23.50 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Nottingham to Brighton?
No, it is not possible to travel from Nottingham to Brighton without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Nottingham to Brighton.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Nottingham and Brighton?
The distance between Nottingham and Brighton is 153 miles.Distance: 153 miles
What time is the first train from Nottingham to Brighton?
The first train from Nottingham to Brighton departs at .
What time is the last train from Nottingham to Brighton?
The last train from Nottingham to Brighton departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Brighton to Nottingham.