- on timeNorwichPlatform 322:00NorwichPlatform 323:36ShenfieldPlatform 2 estimated23:44ShenfieldPlatform 5 estimated23:52Harold WoodPlatform 3 estimatedon timeHarold WoodPlatform 3 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeNorwichPlatform 2 estimated23:05NorwichPlatform 2 estimated23:49IpswichPlatform 4 estimated05:16IpswichPlatform 2A estimated06:02IngatestonePlatform 2 estimated06:07Ingatestone06:19Shenfield06:29Shenfield06:50Harold WoodHarold WoodPeak
- on timeNorwichPlatform 2 estimated05:00NorwichPlatform 2 estimated06:40IngatestonePlatform 2 estimated06:45Ingatestone06:57Shenfield07:14Shenfield07:35Harold WoodHarold WoodOff Peak
- on timeNorwichPlatform 2 estimated06:00NorwichPlatform 2 estimated07:40IngatestonePlatform 2 estimated07:45Ingatestone07:57Shenfield08:14Shenfield08:35Harold WoodHarold WoodOff Peak
- NorwichPlatform 4 estimated07:00NorwichPlatform 4 estimated08:40IngatestonePlatform 2 estimated08:45Ingatestone08:57Shenfield09:14Shenfield09:35Harold WoodHarold WoodOff Peak
- NorwichPlatform 1 estimated08:00NorwichPlatform 1 estimated09:40IngatestonePlatform 2 estimated09:45Ingatestone09:57Shenfield10:14Shenfield10:35Harold WoodHarold WoodOff Peak
- NorwichPlatform 1 estimated09:00NorwichPlatform 1 estimated10:40IngatestonePlatform 2 estimated10:45Ingatestone10:57Shenfield11:14Shenfield11:35Harold WoodHarold WoodOff Peak
- NorwichPlatform 1 estimated10:00NorwichPlatform 1 estimated11:40IngatestonePlatform 2 estimated11:45Ingatestone11:57Shenfield12:14Shenfield12:35Harold WoodHarold WoodOff Peak
- NorwichPlatform 1 estimated11:00NorwichPlatform 1 estimated12:40IngatestonePlatform 2 estimated12:45Ingatestone12:57Shenfield13:14Shenfield13:35Harold WoodHarold WoodOff Peak
- NorwichPlatform 1 estimated12:00NorwichPlatform 1 estimated13:40IngatestonePlatform 2 estimated13:45Ingatestone13:57Shenfield14:14Shenfield14:35Harold WoodHarold WoodOff Peak
Journey information from Norwich to Harold Wood
- Train Fares from: £10.60
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 3
How long does it take to travel from Norwich to Harold Wood by train?
The average journey time between Norwich and Harold Wood is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 40 trains per day travelling from Norwich to Harold Wood. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Norwich to Harold Wood?
No, it is not possible to travel from Norwich to Harold Wood without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Norwich to Harold Wood.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Norwich and Harold Wood?
The distance between Norwich and Harold Wood is 85 miles.Distance: 85 miles
What time is the first train from Norwich to Harold Wood?
The first train from Norwich to Harold Wood departs at .
What time is the last train from Norwich to Harold Wood?
The last train from Norwich to Harold Wood departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
Savings tips for Norwich to Harold Wood
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Norwich to Harold Wood here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
Find journey information for Harold Wood to Norwich