- on timeNewcastlePlatform 205:26NewcastlePlatform 206:53DoncasterPlatform 1 estimated07:33DoncasterPlatform 8 estimated08:14BarnetbyPlatform 2 estimatedon timeBarnetbyPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeNewcastlePlatform 10 estimated06:25NewcastlePlatform 10 estimated07:51DoncasterPlatform 3B estimated08:40DoncasterPlatform 3B estimated09:20BarnetbyPlatform 2 estimatedon timeBarnetbyPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeNewcastlePlatform 3 estimated07:29NewcastlePlatform 3 estimated08:54DoncasterPlatform 1 estimated09:39DoncasterPlatform 8 estimated10:19BarnetbyPlatform 2 estimatedon timeBarnetbyPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeNewcastlePlatform 4 estimated08:35NewcastlePlatform 4 estimated09:58DoncasterPlatform 8 estimated10:37DoncasterPlatform 8 estimated11:17BarnetbyPlatform 1 estimatedexpected to arrive atBarnetbyPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeNewcastlePlatform 4 estimated08:58NewcastlePlatform 4 estimated09:54YorkPlatform 5 estimated10:02YorkPlatform 6 estimated10:23DoncasterPlatform 3A estimated10:37DoncasterPlatform 8 estimated11:17BarnetbyPlatform 1 estimatedexpected to arrive atBarnetbyPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeNewcastlePlatform 11 estimated09:35NewcastlePlatform 11 estimated10:58DoncasterPlatform 8 estimated11:37DoncasterPlatform 8 estimated12:17BarnetbyPlatform 2 estimatedon timeBarnetbyPlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeNewcastlePlatform 11 estimated10:35NewcastlePlatform 11 estimated11:57DoncasterPlatform 8 estimated12:37DoncasterPlatform 8 estimated13:17BarnetbyPlatform 2 estimatedon timeBarnetbyPlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeNewcastlePlatform 3 estimated10:58NewcastlePlatform 3 estimated11:54YorkPlatform 5 estimated12:02YorkPlatform 6 estimated12:24DoncasterPlatform 3A estimated12:37DoncasterPlatform 8 estimated13:17BarnetbyPlatform 2 estimatedon timeBarnetbyPlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeNewcastlePlatform 10 estimated11:35NewcastlePlatform 10 estimated12:58DoncasterPlatform 8 estimated13:37DoncasterPlatform 4 estimated14:17BarnetbyPlatform 2 estimatedon timeBarnetbyPlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeNewcastlePlatform 11 estimated12:34NewcastlePlatform 11 estimated13:57DoncasterPlatform 4 estimated14:37DoncasterPlatform 8 estimated15:17BarnetbyPlatform 2 estimatedon timeBarnetbyPlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
Journey information from Newcastle to Barnetby
- Train Fares from: £19.60
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 2
How long does it take to travel from Newcastle to Barnetby by train?
The average journey time between Newcastle and Barnetby is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 22 trains per day travelling from Newcastle to Barnetby. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Newcastle to Barnetby?
No, it is not possible to travel from Newcastle to Barnetby without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Newcastle to Barnetby.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Newcastle and Barnetby?
The distance between Newcastle and Barnetby is 108 miles.Distance: 108 miles
What time is the first train from Newcastle to Barnetby?
The first train from Newcastle to Barnetby departs at .
What time is the last train from Newcastle to Barnetby?
The last train from Newcastle to Barnetby departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Savings tips for Newcastle to Barnetby
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Newcastle to Barnetby here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
- Sign up for our Advance Ticket Alerts. Often, train companies release their tickets up to 12 weeks in advance – the price of these tickets can rise over time, so it's beneficial to grab yours early!
Find journey information for Barnetby to Newcastle