- on timeNew Clee12:58New Clee13:03Grimsby TownPlatform 213:34Grimsby TownPlatform 215:08SheffieldPlatform 8A estimated15:40SheffieldPlatform 2A estimated17:15Liverpool South ParkwayPlatform 2 estimated17:24Liverpool South ParkwayPlatform 6 estimated18:13AinsdalePlatform 2 estimatedon timeAinsdalePlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeNew Clee14:58New Clee15:03Grimsby TownPlatform 215:34Grimsby TownPlatform 2 estimated17:08SheffieldPlatform 6A estimated17:38SheffieldPlatform 7 estimated19:12Hunts CrossPlatform 1 estimated19:21Hunts CrossPlatform 3 estimated20:13AinsdalePlatform 2 estimatedon timeAinsdalePlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeNew Clee16:58New Clee17:20HabroughPlatform 117:44HabroughPlatform 119:08SheffieldPlatform 6 estimated19:40SheffieldPlatform 7 estimated21:19Liverpool South ParkwayPlatform 2 estimated21:39Liverpool South ParkwayPlatform 6 estimated22:28AinsdalePlatform 2 estimatedon timeAinsdalePlatform 2 estimatedPeak
How long does it take to travel from New Clee to Ainsdale by train?
The average journey time between New Clee and Ainsdale is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 6 trains per day travelling from New Clee to Ainsdale. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from New Clee to Ainsdale?
No, it is not possible to travel from New Clee to Ainsdale without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from New Clee to Ainsdale.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between New Clee and Ainsdale?
The distance between New Clee and Ainsdale is 122 miles.Distance: 122 miles
What time is the first train from New Clee to Ainsdale?
The first train from New Clee to Ainsdale departs at .
What time is the last train from New Clee to Ainsdale?
The last train from New Clee to Ainsdale departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
Savings tips for New Clee to Ainsdale
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for New Clee to Ainsdale here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
Find journey information for Ainsdale to New Clee