- on timeLondon EustonPlatform 12 estimated05:31London EustonPlatform 12 estimated08:29LancasterPlatform 3 estimated09:19LancasterPlatform 3 estimated11:28HaymarketPlatform 3 estimatedHaymarketPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- on timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 7 estimated06:12London Kings CrossPlatform 7 estimated11:12Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 9 estimated11:26Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 16F estimated11:30HaymarketPlatform 4 estimatedHaymarketPlatform 4 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeLondon EustonPlatform 12 estimatedon timeHaymarketPlatform 3 estimated0 changesPeak
- London Kings CrossPlatform 4 estimated07:00London Kings CrossPlatform 4 estimated11:20Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 11 estimated11:30Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 14 estimated11:34HaymarketPlatform 4 estimatedHaymarketPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- London EustonPlatform 16 estimated07:30London EustonPlatform 16 estimated10:46CarlislePlatform 1 estimated11:01CarlislePlatform 1 estimated12:16HaymarketPlatform 3 estimatedon timeHaymarketPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- London Kings CrossPlatform 2 estimated08:00London Kings CrossPlatform 2 estimated12:18Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 19 estimated12:30Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 16 estimated12:34HaymarketPlatform 2 estimatedHaymarketPlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
- London Kings CrossPlatform 6 estimated08:06London Kings CrossPlatform 6 estimated10:05YorkPlatform 10 estimated10:31YorkPlatform 10 estimated13:16HaymarketPlatform 4 estimatedon timeHaymarketPlatform 4 estimatedOff Peak
- London EustonPlatform 2 estimated08:30London EustonPlatform 2 estimated11:46CarlislePlatform 1 estimated12:06CarlislePlatform 3 estimated13:19HaymarketPlatform 3 estimatedHaymarketPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- on timeLondon EustonPlatform 16 estimatedon timeHaymarketPlatform 3 estimated0 changesPeak
- London Kings CrossPlatform 8 estimated09:00London Kings CrossPlatform 8 estimated13:17Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 8 estimated13:28Edinburgh (Waverley)Platform 13F estimated13:32HaymarketPlatform 4 estimatedHaymarketPlatform 4 estimatedOff Peak
How long does it take to travel from London to Haymarket by train?
The average journey time between London and Haymarket is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 12 trains per day travelling from London to Haymarket. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from London to Haymarket?
Yes, it is possible to travel from London to Haymarket without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from London to Haymarket.Direct
What is the distance between London and Haymarket?
The distance between London and Haymarket is 332 miles.Distance: 332 miles
What time is the first train from London to Haymarket?
The first train from London to Haymarket departs at .
What time is the last train from London to Haymarket?
The last train from London to Haymarket departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Savings tips for London to Haymarket
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for London to Haymarket here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
- Sign up for our Advance Ticket Alerts. Often, train companies release their tickets up to 12 weeks in advance – the price of these tickets can rise over time, so it's beneficial to grab yours early!
Find journey information for Haymarket to London