- departedLondon Kings CrossPlatform 3 estimated20:00London Kings CrossPlatform 3 estimated20:45Peterborough21:45PeterboroughPlatform 622:04MarchPlatform 2on timeMarchPlatform 2Super Off Peak
- on timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 4 estimated21:00London Kings CrossPlatform 4 estimated21:51PeterboroughPlatform 522:19PeterboroughPlatform 6 estimated22:34MarchPlatform 2on timeMarchPlatform 2Super Off Peak
- on timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 11 estimated00:32London Kings CrossPlatform 11 estimated01:44CambridgePlatform 1 estimated05:15CambridgePlatform 5 estimated05:46MarchPlatform 1 estimatedon timeMarchPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 7 estimated01:36London Kings CrossPlatform 7 estimated03:07PeterboroughPlatform 4 estimated06:27PeterboroughPlatform 6 estimated06:42MarchPlatform 2 estimatedMarchPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 2 estimated05:42London Kings CrossPlatform 2 estimated06:30CambridgePlatform 1 estimated06:57CambridgePlatform 4 estimated07:29MarchPlatform 1 estimatedon timeMarchPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 5 estimated05:55London Kings CrossPlatform 5 estimated06:46PeterboroughPlatform 4 estimated07:13PeterboroughPlatform 6 estimated07:31MarchPlatform 2 estimatedon timeMarchPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- London Kings CrossPlatform 6 estimated06:33London Kings CrossPlatform 6 estimated07:24PeterboroughPlatform 4 estimated07:38PeterboroughPlatform 7 estimated07:53MarchPlatform 2 estimatedMarchPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- London Kings CrossPlatform 5 estimated06:42London Kings CrossPlatform 5 estimated07:53ElyPlatform 1 estimated08:16ElyPlatform 1 estimated08:32MarchPlatform 1 estimatedMarchPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- London Kings Cross07:06London Kings Cross07:57PeterboroughPlatform 4 estimated08:19PeterboroughPlatform 6 estimated08:34MarchPlatform 2 estimatedon timeMarchPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- London Kings CrossPlatform 1 estimated07:12London Kings CrossPlatform 1 estimated08:32ElyPlatform 1 estimated08:51ElyPlatform 1 estimated09:07MarchPlatform 1 estimatedMarchPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
Journey information from London Kings Cross to March
- Train Fares from: £12
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 2
How long does it take to travel from London Kings Cross to March by train?
The average journey time between London Kings Cross and March is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 56 trains per day travelling from London Kings Cross to March. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from London Kings Cross to March?
No, it is not possible to travel from London Kings Cross to March without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from London Kings Cross to March.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between London Kings Cross and March?
The distance between London Kings Cross and March is 72 miles.Distance: 72 miles
What time is the first train from London Kings Cross to March?
The first train from London Kings Cross to March departs at .
What time is the last train from London Kings Cross to March?
The last train from London Kings Cross to March departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Find journey information for March to London Kings Cross