- on timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 814:30London Kings CrossPlatform 817:41NewcastlePlatform 3 estimated17:55NewcastlePlatform 8 estimated18:38HexhamPlatform 2on timeHexhamPlatform 2Super Off Peak
- on timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 6 estimated15:00London Kings CrossPlatform 6 estimated17:50NewcastlePlatform 2 estimated18:10NewcastlePlatform 5 estimated18:50HexhamPlatform 2on timeHexhamPlatform 2Off Peak
- on timeLondon Kings Cross15:30London Kings Cross18:40NewcastlePlatform 2 estimated18:52NewcastlePlatform 7 estimated19:35HexhamPlatform 2on timeHexhamPlatform 2Off Peak
- on timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 5 estimated16:00London Kings CrossPlatform 5 estimated18:51NewcastlePlatform 2 estimated19:23NewcastlePlatform 7 estimated20:04HexhamPlatform 2on timeHexhamPlatform 2Peak
- London Kings Cross16:10London Kings Cross16:30London Euston16:30London Euston19:47CarlislePlatform 1 estimated20:09CarlislePlatform 6 estimated21:00HexhamPlatform 1on timeHexhamPlatform 1Off Peak
- on timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 2 estimated17:00London Kings CrossPlatform 2 estimated19:49NewcastlePlatform 3 estimated20:25NewcastlePlatform 7 estimated21:06HexhamPlatform 2on timeHexhamPlatform 2Peak
- London Kings Cross17:10London Kings Cross17:30London Euston17:30London Euston20:46CarlislePlatform 3 estimated21:05CarlislePlatform 6 estimated21:59HexhamPlatform 1on timeHexhamPlatform 1Off Peak
- on timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 3 estimated18:00London Kings CrossPlatform 3 estimated20:48NewcastlePlatform 2 estimated21:23NewcastlePlatform 7 estimated22:04HexhamPlatform 2on timeHexhamPlatform 2Off Peak
- London Kings Cross18:10London Kings Cross18:30London Euston18:30London Euston21:50CarlislePlatform 3 estimated22:06CarlislePlatform 6 estimated22:59HexhamPlatform 1on timeHexhamPlatform 1Off Peak
- on timeLondon Kings CrossPlatform 6 estimated19:30London Kings CrossPlatform 6 estimated22:39NewcastlePlatform 2 estimated22:53NewcastlePlatform 7 estimated23:36HexhamPlatform 2on timeHexhamPlatform 2Super Off Peak
Journey information from London Kings Cross to Hexham
- Train Fares from: £21.50
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 3
How long does it take to travel from London Kings Cross to Hexham by train?
The average journey time between London Kings Cross and Hexham is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 26 trains per day travelling from London Kings Cross to Hexham. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from London Kings Cross to Hexham?
No, it is not possible to travel from London Kings Cross to Hexham without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from London Kings Cross to Hexham.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between London Kings Cross and Hexham?
The distance between London Kings Cross and Hexham is 251 miles.Distance: 251 miles
What time is the first train from London Kings Cross to Hexham?
The first train from London Kings Cross to Hexham departs at .
What time is the last train from London Kings Cross to Hexham?
The last train from London Kings Cross to Hexham departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Find journey information for Hexham to London Kings Cross