- on timeHaymarketPlatform 421:05HaymarketPlatform 421:52Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 4 estimated21:52Glasgow Queen Street22:27Glasgow Central22:27Glasgow Central22:34DalmarnockPlatform 2 estimatedon timeDalmarnockPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- expected to depart atHaymarketPlatform 421:19HaymarketPlatform 422:04MotherwellPlatform 2 estimated22:16MotherwellPlatform 3 estimated22:44DalmarnockPlatform 1 estimatedon timeDalmarnockPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeHaymarketPlatform 421:34HaymarketPlatform 422:21Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 4 estimated22:21Glasgow Queen Street22:57Glasgow Central22:57Glasgow Central23:04DalmarnockPlatform 2 estimatedon timeDalmarnockPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeHaymarketPlatform 422:04HaymarketPlatform 422:44Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 4 estimated22:44Glasgow Queen Street23:17Glasgow Central23:17Glasgow Central23:24Dalmarnockon timeDalmarnockPeak
- HaymarketPlatform 4 estimated05:22HaymarketPlatform 4 estimated05:52Falkirk GrahamstonPlatform 2 estimated06:00Falkirk GrahamstonPlatform 2 estimated06:35Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 2 estimated06:35Glasgow Queen Street07:16Glasgow Central07:16Glasgow Central07:24DalmarnockDalmarnockPeak
- on timeHaymarketPlatform 4 estimated06:00HaymarketPlatform 4 estimated06:49Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 3 estimated06:49Glasgow Queen Street07:26Glasgow Central07:26Glasgow Central07:33DalmarnockPlatform 2 estimatedDalmarnockPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- HaymarketPlatform 4 estimated06:13HaymarketPlatform 4 estimated07:32PartickPlatform 2 estimated07:37PartickPlatform 1 estimated07:55DalmarnockDalmarnockPeak
- HaymarketPlatform 4 estimated06:35HaymarketPlatform 4 estimated07:25Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 4 estimated07:25Glasgow Queen Street07:58Glasgow Central07:58Glasgow Central08:05DalmarnockDalmarnockPeak
- HaymarketPlatform 4 estimated06:42HaymarketPlatform 4 estimated07:27Bellshill07:42Bellshill07:53Rutherglen08:01RutherglenPlatform 1 estimated08:03DalmarnockPlatform 1 estimatedDalmarnockPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- HaymarketPlatform 4 estimated06:50HaymarketPlatform 4 estimated07:38Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 4 estimated07:38Glasgow Queen Street08:16Glasgow Central08:16Glasgow Central08:24DalmarnockDalmarnockPeak
How long does it take to travel from Haymarket to Dalmarnock by train?
The average journey time between Haymarket and Dalmarnock is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 13 trains per day travelling from Haymarket to Dalmarnock. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Haymarket to Dalmarnock?
No, it is not possible to travel from Haymarket to Dalmarnock without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Haymarket to Dalmarnock.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Haymarket and Dalmarnock?
The distance between Haymarket and Dalmarnock is 39 miles.Distance: 39 miles
What time is the first train from Haymarket to Dalmarnock?
The first train from Haymarket to Dalmarnock departs at .
What time is the last train from Haymarket to Dalmarnock?
The last train from Haymarket to Dalmarnock departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
Savings tips for Haymarket to Dalmarnock
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Haymarket to Dalmarnock here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
Find journey information for Dalmarnock to Haymarket