- departedGodalmingPlatform 113:25GodalmingPlatform 114:13London WaterlooPlatform 1214:19London Waterloo15:23London Euston15:23London Euston16:45Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4 estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- on timeGodalmingPlatform 113:53GodalmingPlatform 114:01GuildfordPlatform 514:09GuildfordPlatform 814:52ReadingPlatform 5 estimated15:15ReadingPlatform 8 estimated16:48Birmingham New StreetPlatform 7B estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 7B estimatedOff Peak
- on timeGodalmingPlatform 114:25GodalmingPlatform 114:33GuildfordPlatform 514:44GuildfordPlatform 815:19ReadingPlatform 5 estimated15:45ReadingPlatform 14B estimated17:18Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimatedOff Peak
- on timeGodalmingPlatform 114:53GodalmingPlatform 115:01GuildfordPlatform 515:09GuildfordPlatform 815:53ReadingPlatform 5 estimated16:15ReadingPlatform 7 estimated17:48Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4B estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 4B estimatedOff Peak
- on timeGodalmingPlatform 115:25GodalmingPlatform 115:33GuildfordPlatform 515:44GuildfordPlatform 816:19ReadingPlatform 4 estimated16:45ReadingPlatform 12 estimated18:18Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimatedOff Peak
- on timeGodalmingPlatform 115:51GodalmingPlatform 115:59GuildfordPlatform 516:09GuildfordPlatform 816:52ReadingPlatform 5 estimated17:15ReadingPlatform 3 estimated18:48Birmingham New StreetPlatform 7B estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 7B estimatedOff Peak
- on timeGodalmingPlatform 116:25GodalmingPlatform 116:33GuildfordPlatform 516:44GuildfordPlatform 817:19ReadingPlatform 4 estimated17:45ReadingPlatform 12B estimated19:18Birmingham New StreetPlatform 7M estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 7M estimatedOff Peak
- on timeGodalmingPlatform 116:38GodalmingPlatform 117:27London WaterlooPlatform 1217:27London Waterloo18:23London Euston18:23London Euston19:45Birmingham New StreetPlatform 6 estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 6 estimatedPeak
- on timeGodalmingPlatform 116:51GodalmingPlatform 116:59GuildfordPlatform 517:09GuildfordPlatform 817:52ReadingPlatform 5 estimated18:15ReadingPlatform 7 estimated19:48Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4B estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 4B estimatedOff Peak
- on timeGodalmingPlatform 117:25GodalmingPlatform 117:33GuildfordPlatform 517:44GuildfordPlatform 818:23ReadingPlatform 4 estimated18:45ReadingPlatform 3 estimated20:18Birmingham New StreetPlatform 8A estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 8A estimatedOff Peak
Journey information from Godalming to Birmingham New Street
- Train Fares from: £22.10
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 3
How long does it take to travel from Godalming to Birmingham New Street by train?
The average journey time between Godalming and Birmingham New Street is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 32 trains per day travelling from Godalming to Birmingham New Street. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Godalming to Birmingham New Street?
No, it is not possible to travel from Godalming to Birmingham New Street without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Godalming to Birmingham New Street.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Godalming and Birmingham New Street?
The distance between Godalming and Birmingham New Street is 105 miles.Distance: 105 miles
What time is the first train from Godalming to Birmingham New Street?
The first train from Godalming to Birmingham New Street departs at .
What time is the last train from Godalming to Birmingham New Street?
The last train from Godalming to Birmingham New Street departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Savings tips for Godalming to Birmingham New Street
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Godalming to Birmingham New Street here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
- Sign up for our Advance Ticket Alerts. Often, train companies release their tickets up to 12 weeks in advance – the price of these tickets can rise over time, so it's beneficial to grab yours early!
Find journey information for Birmingham New Street to Godalming