- on timeGodalming07:28Godalming07:58Guildford08:05GuildfordPlatform 408:50London WaterlooPlatform 1508:50London Waterloo09:50London Euston09:50London Euston11:47Birmingham New StreetPlatform 6 estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 6 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeGodalming07:56Godalming08:26Guildford08:59GuildfordPlatform 609:37ReadingPlatform 610:11ReadingPlatform 12B11:51Birmingham New StreetPlatform 5B estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 5B estimatedOff Peak
- on timeGodalming08:28Godalming08:58Guildford09:05GuildfordPlatform 409:48London WaterlooPlatform 1309:48London Waterloo10:40London Marylebone10:40London MarylebonePlatform 1 estimated12:27Birmingham Moor StreetPlatform 2 estimated12:27Birmingham Moor Street12:40Birmingham New StreetBirmingham New StreetSuper Off Peak
- on timeGodalming08:56Godalming09:26Guildford09:35GuildfordPlatform 410:04Clapham JunctionPlatform 710:17Clapham JunctionPlatform 1710:55Watford JunctionPlatform 10 estimated11:05Watford JunctionPlatform 8 estimated12:46Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4 estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- on timeGodalming08:56Godalming09:26Guildford10:00GuildfordPlatform 610:35ReadingPlatform 611:11ReadingPlatform 312:50Birmingham New StreetPlatform 7B estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 7B estimatedOff Peak
- on timeGodalming09:56Godalming10:26Guildford10:35GuildfordPlatform 411:04Clapham JunctionPlatform 711:16Clapham JunctionPlatform 1711:56Watford JunctionPlatform 10 estimated12:05Watford JunctionPlatform 6 estimated13:22Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4 estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 4 estimatedPeak
- on timeGodalming09:56Godalming10:26Guildford11:00GuildfordPlatform 611:35ReadingPlatform 6 estimated12:11ReadingPlatform 8 estimated13:48Birmingham New StreetPlatform 5B estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 5B estimatedOff Peak
- on timeGodalming10:28Godalming10:58Guildford11:06GuildfordPlatform 411:34Clapham JunctionPlatform 711:47Clapham JunctionPlatform 1411:55London VictoriaPlatform 10 estimated11:55London Victoria12:40London Euston12:40London Euston14:04Birmingham New StreetPlatform 6 estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 6 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeGodalming11:28Godalming11:58Guildford12:14GuildfordPlatform 614:18Birmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 9A estimatedOff Peak
- on timeGodalming11:56Godalming12:26Guildford12:35GuildfordPlatform 413:14London WaterlooPlatform 1013:14London Waterloo14:20London Euston14:20London Euston15:45Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4A estimatedon timeBirmingham New StreetPlatform 4A estimatedOff Peak
Journey information from Godalming to Birmingham New Street
- Train Fares from: £14.50
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 3
How long does it take to travel from Godalming to Birmingham New Street by train?
The average journey time between Godalming and Birmingham New Street is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 27 trains per day travelling from Godalming to Birmingham New Street. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Godalming to Birmingham New Street?
No, it is not possible to travel from Godalming to Birmingham New Street without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Godalming to Birmingham New Street.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Godalming and Birmingham New Street?
The distance between Godalming and Birmingham New Street is 105 miles.Distance: 105 miles
What time is the first train from Godalming to Birmingham New Street?
The first train from Godalming to Birmingham New Street departs at .
What time is the last train from Godalming to Birmingham New Street?
The last train from Godalming to Birmingham New Street departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
Savings tips for Godalming to Birmingham New Street
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Godalming to Birmingham New Street here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
Find journey information for Birmingham New Street to Godalming