- on timeDrumchapelPlatform 1 estimated22:55DrumchapelPlatform 1 estimated23:15Glasgow Central23:40Glasgow CentralPlatform 10 estimated07:07London Euston07:07London Euston07:55London Victoria07:55London VictoriaPlatform 19 estimated08:50HassocksPlatform 2 estimatedHassocksPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeDrumchapel23:35Drumchapel23:42DalmuirPlatform 1 estimated23:52DalmuirPlatform 2 estimated07:49London Euston07:49London Euston08:55London Victoria08:55London VictoriaPlatform 18 estimated09:50HassocksPlatform 2 estimatedHassocksPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeDrumchapel00:06Drumchapel00:23Glasgow Queen StreetPlatform 9 estimated00:23Glasgow Queen Street04:28Glasgow Central04:28Glasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimated09:07London Euston09:07London Euston09:55London Victoria09:55London VictoriaPlatform 15 estimated10:51HassocksPlatform 2 estimatedHassocksPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeDrumchapelPlatform 1 estimated05:58DrumchapelPlatform 1 estimated06:17Glasgow Central06:48Glasgow CentralPlatform 2 estimated12:39London Kings CrossPlatform 3 estimated12:39London Kings Cross13:20London St Pancras International13:20London St Pancras InternationalPlatform A estimated14:33HassocksPlatform 2 estimatedHassocksPlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
- DrumchapelPlatform 1 estimated06:53DrumchapelPlatform 1 estimated07:12Glasgow Central07:37Glasgow CentralPlatform 2 estimated12:10London Euston12:10London Euston12:55London Victoria12:55London VictoriaPlatform 18 estimated13:50HassocksPlatform 2 estimatedHassocksPlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
- DrumchapelPlatform 1 estimated07:56DrumchapelPlatform 1 estimated08:14Glasgow Central08:40Glasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimated13:10London Euston13:10London Euston13:55London Victoria13:55London VictoriaPlatform 18 estimated14:50HassocksPlatform 2 estimatedHassocksPlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
- DrumchapelPlatform 1 estimated08:57DrumchapelPlatform 1 estimated09:15Glasgow Central09:40Glasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimated14:10London Euston14:10London Euston14:55London Victoria14:55London VictoriaPlatform 17 estimated15:50HassocksPlatform 2 estimatedHassocksPlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
- DrumchapelPlatform 1 estimated09:55DrumchapelPlatform 1 estimated10:13Glasgow Central10:40Glasgow CentralPlatform 2 estimated15:13London Euston15:13London Euston15:55London Victoria15:55London VictoriaPlatform 18 estimated16:50HassocksPlatform 2 estimatedHassocksPlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
- DrumchapelPlatform 1 estimated10:56DrumchapelPlatform 1 estimated11:14Glasgow Central11:40Glasgow CentralPlatform 1 estimated16:09London Euston16:09London Euston16:59London Victoria16:59London VictoriaPlatform 14 estimated17:52HassocksPlatform 2 estimatedHassocksPlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
- DrumchapelPlatform 1 estimated11:25DrumchapelPlatform 1 estimated11:44Glasgow Central12:00Glasgow CentralPlatform 2 estimated14:57CrewePlatform 5 estimated15:29CrewePlatform 5 estimated17:02London Euston17:02London Euston17:43London Victoria17:43London VictoriaPlatform 13 estimated18:30HassocksPlatform 2 estimatedHassocksPlatform 2 estimatedOff Peak
How long does it take to travel from Drumchapel to Hassocks by train?
The average journey time between Drumchapel and Hassocks is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 1 trains per day travelling from Drumchapel to Hassocks. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Drumchapel to Hassocks?
No, it is not possible to travel from Drumchapel to Hassocks without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Drumchapel to Hassocks.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Drumchapel and Hassocks?
The distance between Drumchapel and Hassocks is 385 miles.Distance: 385 miles
What time is the first train from Drumchapel to Hassocks?
The first train from Drumchapel to Hassocks departs at .
What time is the last train from Drumchapel to Hassocks?
The last train from Drumchapel to Hassocks departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Savings tips for Drumchapel to Hassocks
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Drumchapel to Hassocks here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
- Sign up for our Advance Ticket Alerts. Often, train companies release their tickets up to 12 weeks in advance – the price of these tickets can rise over time, so it's beneficial to grab yours early!
Find journey information for Hassocks to Drumchapel