- on timeCrewePlatform 5 estimated05:46CrewePlatform 5 estimated08:37ReadingPlatform 8 estimated09:12ReadingPlatform 6 estimated09:19Winnersh TriangleWinnersh TriangleOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 11 estimated06:05CrewePlatform 11 estimated06:23StaffordPlatform 4 estimated06:28StaffordPlatform 4 estimated08:37ReadingPlatform 8 estimated09:12ReadingPlatform 6 estimated09:19Winnersh TriangleWinnersh TriangleOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 5 estimated06:41CrewePlatform 5 estimated08:16London EustonPlatform 16 estimated08:16London Euston08:59London Paddington08:59London PaddingtonPlatform 5 estimated09:22ReadingPlatform 8 estimated09:42ReadingPlatform 4 estimated09:49Winnersh TriangleWinnersh TriangleOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 2 estimated06:42CrewePlatform 2 estimated07:25Tamworth07:33Tamworth09:40ReadingPlatform 8B estimated10:12ReadingPlatform 6 estimated10:19Winnersh TriangleWinnersh TriangleOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 5 estimated07:40CrewePlatform 5 estimated09:13London EustonPlatform 14 estimated09:13London Euston09:59London Paddington09:59London PaddingtonPlatform 5 estimated10:22ReadingPlatform 9 estimated10:42ReadingPlatform 4 estimated10:49Winnersh TriangleWinnersh TriangleOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 7 estimated07:47CrewePlatform 7 estimated08:07StaffordPlatform 1 estimated08:28StaffordPlatform 4 estimated10:39ReadingPlatform 7 estimated11:12ReadingPlatform 6 estimated11:19Winnersh TriangleWinnersh TriangleOff Peak
- CrewePlatform 5 estimated08:22CrewePlatform 5 estimated10:08London EustonPlatform 12 estimated10:08London Euston10:59London Paddington10:59London PaddingtonPlatform 5 estimated11:22ReadingPlatform 8 estimated11:42ReadingPlatform 4 estimated11:49Winnersh TriangleWinnersh TriangleOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 7 estimated08:52CrewePlatform 7 estimated09:12StaffordPlatform 1 estimated09:28StaffordPlatform 4 estimated11:39ReadingPlatform 8B estimated12:12ReadingPlatform 6 estimated12:19Winnersh TriangleWinnersh TriangleOff Peak
- CrewePlatform 1 estimated09:28CrewePlatform 1 estimated11:04London EustonPlatform 6 estimated11:04London Euston11:47London Paddington11:47London PaddingtonPlatform 8 estimated12:10ReadingPlatform 9 estimated12:42ReadingPlatform 4 estimated12:49Winnersh TriangleWinnersh TriangleOff Peak
- CrewePlatform 6 estimated09:56CrewePlatform 6 estimated10:17StaffordPlatform 1 estimated10:28StaffordPlatform 4 estimated12:39ReadingPlatform 7 estimated13:12ReadingPlatform 6 estimated13:19Winnersh TriangleWinnersh TriangleOff Peak
Journey information from Crewe to Winnersh
- Train Fares from: £42
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 2
How long does it take to travel from Crewe to Winnersh by train?
The average journey time between Crewe and Winnersh is . On an average weekday, there are 37 trains travelling from Crewe to Winnersh. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Crewe to Winnersh by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Crewe to Winnersh cost?
Train tickets from Crewe to Winnersh can start from as little as £42 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Crewe to Winnersh?
No, it is not possible to travel from Crewe to Winnersh without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Crewe to Winnersh.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Crewe and Winnersh?
The distance between Crewe and Winnersh is 132 miles.Distance: 132 miles
What time is the first train from Crewe to Winnersh?
The first train from Crewe to Winnersh departs at .
What time is the last train from Crewe to Winnersh?
The last train from Crewe to Winnersh departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Winnersh to Crewe.