- on timeCrewePlatform 507:20CrewePlatform 508:06Smethwick Galton Bridge08:16Smethwick Galton BridgePlatform 1 estimated08:35Stourbridge JunctionPlatform 3 estimated08:40Stourbridge Junction08:43Stourbridge Townon timeStourbridge TownPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 5 estimated08:20CrewePlatform 5 estimated09:06Smethwick Galton Bridge09:18Smethwick Galton BridgePlatform 1 estimated09:36Stourbridge JunctionPlatform 3 estimated09:50Stourbridge Junction09:53Stourbridge Townon timeStourbridge TownPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 5 estimated09:20CrewePlatform 5 estimated10:06Smethwick Galton Bridge10:42Smethwick Galton BridgePlatform 1 estimated10:58Stourbridge JunctionPlatform 3 estimated11:10Stourbridge Junction11:13Stourbridge Townon timeStourbridge TownPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 5 estimated10:20CrewePlatform 5 estimated11:06Smethwick Galton Bridge11:13Smethwick Galton BridgePlatform 1 estimated11:33Stourbridge JunctionPlatform 3 estimated11:40Stourbridge Junction11:43Stourbridge Townon timeStourbridge TownPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 5 estimated11:20CrewePlatform 5 estimated12:06Smethwick Galton Bridge12:13Smethwick Galton BridgePlatform 1 estimated12:33Stourbridge JunctionPlatform 3 estimated12:40Stourbridge Junction12:43Stourbridge Townon timeStourbridge TownPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 5 estimated12:20CrewePlatform 5 estimated13:06Smethwick Galton Bridge13:13Smethwick Galton BridgePlatform 1 estimated13:33Stourbridge JunctionPlatform 3 estimated13:40Stourbridge Junction13:43Stourbridge Townon timeStourbridge TownPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 5 estimated13:20CrewePlatform 5 estimated14:06Smethwick Galton Bridge14:13Smethwick Galton BridgePlatform 1 estimated14:33Stourbridge JunctionPlatform 3 estimated14:40Stourbridge Junction14:43Stourbridge Townon timeStourbridge TownPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 5 estimated14:20CrewePlatform 5 estimated15:06Smethwick Galton Bridge15:42Smethwick Galton BridgePlatform 1 estimated15:58Stourbridge JunctionPlatform 3 estimated16:10Stourbridge Junction16:13Stourbridge Townon timeStourbridge TownPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 5 estimated15:20CrewePlatform 5 estimated16:06Smethwick Galton Bridge16:13Smethwick Galton BridgePlatform 1 estimated16:33Stourbridge JunctionPlatform 3 estimated16:40Stourbridge Junction16:43Stourbridge Townon timeStourbridge TownPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 5 estimated16:20CrewePlatform 5 estimated17:06Smethwick Galton Bridge17:13Smethwick Galton BridgePlatform 1 estimated17:33Stourbridge JunctionPlatform 3 estimated17:40Stourbridge Junction17:43Stourbridge Townon timeStourbridge TownPeak
Journey information from Crewe to Stourbridge Town
- Train Fares from: £15
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 2 to 4
How long does it take to travel from Crewe to Stourbridge Town by train?
The average journey time between Crewe and Stourbridge Town is . On an average weekday, there are 16 trains travelling from Crewe to Stourbridge Town. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Crewe to Stourbridge Town by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Crewe to Stourbridge Town cost?
Train tickets from Crewe to Stourbridge Town can start from as little as £15 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Crewe to Stourbridge Town?
No, it is not possible to travel from Crewe to Stourbridge Town without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Crewe to Stourbridge Town.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Crewe and Stourbridge Town?
The distance between Crewe and Stourbridge Town is 45 miles.Distance: 45 miles
What time is the first train from Crewe to Stourbridge Town?
The first train from Crewe to Stourbridge Town departs at .
What time is the last train from Crewe to Stourbridge Town?
The last train from Crewe to Stourbridge Town departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Stourbridge Town to Crewe.