- on timeCrewePlatform 517:22CrewePlatform 519:02London EustonPlatform 419:02London Euston20:00London Waterloo20:00London WaterlooPlatform 11 estimated21:45BrockenhurstPlatform 3 estimated21:48BrockenhurstPlatform 4 estimated21:56Lymington Townon timeLymington TownOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 1217:57CrewePlatform 1218:52Birmingham New StreetPlatform 7A estimated19:04Birmingham New StreetPlatform 2A estimated21:57BrockenhurstPlatform 3 estimated22:18BrockenhurstPlatform 4 estimated22:26Lymington Townon timeLymington TownOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 718:33CrewePlatform 718:51StaffordPlatform 1 estimated19:27StaffordPlatform 4 estimated22:58BrockenhurstPlatform 3 estimated06:12BrockenhurstPlatform 1 estimated06:20Lymington TownLymington TownPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 519:49CrewePlatform 521:32London EustonPlatform 2 estimated21:32London Euston22:35London Waterloo22:35London WaterlooPlatform 13 estimated00:06BrockenhurstPlatform 3 estimated06:12BrockenhurstPlatform 1 estimated06:20Lymington TownLymington TownOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 5 estimated21:48CrewePlatform 5 estimated23:48London EustonPlatform 4 estimated23:48London Euston05:30London Waterloo05:30London WaterlooPlatform 16 estimated07:21BrockenhurstPlatform 3 estimated07:42BrockenhurstPlatform 4 estimated07:50Lymington TownLymington TownPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 5 estimated22:20CrewePlatform 5 estimated23:14Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4A estimated06:04Birmingham New StreetPlatform 5A estimated09:00BrockenhurstPlatform 3 estimated09:12BrockenhurstPlatform 4 estimated09:20Lymington TownLymington TownPeak
- CrewePlatform 5 estimated05:46CrewePlatform 5 estimated09:58BrockenhurstPlatform 3 estimated11:12BrockenhurstPlatform 4 estimated11:20Lymington TownLymington TownPeak
- CrewePlatform 7 estimated06:33CrewePlatform 7 estimated07:19Tamworth07:34Tamworth10:58BrockenhurstPlatform 3 estimated11:12BrockenhurstPlatform 4 estimated11:20Lymington TownLymington TownPeak
- CrewePlatform 12 estimated07:42CrewePlatform 12 estimated08:37Birmingham New StreetPlatform 6B estimated09:04Birmingham New StreetPlatform 2A estimated11:58BrockenhurstPlatform 3 estimated12:12BrockenhurstPlatform 4 estimated12:20Lymington TownLymington TownPeak
- CrewePlatform 7 estimated08:33CrewePlatform 7 estimated08:51StaffordPlatform 1 estimated09:26StaffordPlatform 4 estimated12:58BrockenhurstPlatform 3 estimated13:12BrockenhurstPlatform 4 estimated13:20Lymington TownLymington TownPeak
Journey information from Crewe to Lymington Town
- Train Fares from: £47.50
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 2
How long does it take to travel from Crewe to Lymington Town by train?
The average journey time between Crewe and Lymington Town is . On an average weekday, there are 4 trains travelling from Crewe to Lymington Town. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Crewe to Lymington Town by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Crewe to Lymington Town cost?
Train tickets from Crewe to Lymington Town can start from as little as £47.50 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Crewe to Lymington Town?
No, it is not possible to travel from Crewe to Lymington Town without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Crewe to Lymington Town.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Crewe and Lymington Town?
The distance between Crewe and Lymington Town is 165 miles.Distance: 165 miles
What time is the first train from Crewe to Lymington Town?
The first train from Crewe to Lymington Town departs at .
What time is the last train from Crewe to Lymington Town?
The last train from Crewe to Lymington Town departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Lymington Town to Crewe.