- on timeCrewePlatform 611:23CrewePlatform 612:07Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 11 estimated12:22Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 14 estimated12:28DeansgatePlatform 212:48DeansgatePlatform 213:04IrlamPlatform 2on timeIrlamPlatform 2Off Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 1111:58CrewePlatform 1112:14Warrington Bank QuayPlatform 312:14Warrington Bank Quay12:57Warrington Central12:57Warrington CentralPlatform 113:12IrlamPlatform 1on timeIrlamPlatform 1Off Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 612:28CrewePlatform 613:15Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 5 estimated13:30Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 14 estimated13:32Manchester Oxford RoadPlatform 2 estimated13:46Manchester Oxford RoadPlatform 5 estimated14:06IrlamPlatform 2on timeIrlamPlatform 2Off Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 1212:54CrewePlatform 1213:14Warrington Bank QuayPlatform 3 estimated13:14Warrington Bank Quay13:57Warrington Central13:57Warrington CentralPlatform 114:10IrlamPlatform 1on timeIrlamPlatform 1Off Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 613:34CrewePlatform 614:19Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 3 estimated14:30Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 14 estimated14:32Manchester Oxford RoadPlatform 2 estimated14:46Manchester Oxford RoadPlatform 5 estimated15:04IrlamPlatform 2on timeIrlamPlatform 2Off Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 12 estimated13:53CrewePlatform 12 estimated14:09Warrington Bank QuayPlatform 3 estimated14:09Warrington Bank Quay14:57Warrington Central14:57Warrington CentralPlatform 115:12IrlamPlatform 1on timeIrlamPlatform 1Off Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 614:30CrewePlatform 615:15Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 4 estimated15:30Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 14 estimated15:32Manchester Oxford RoadPlatform 2 estimated15:46Manchester Oxford RoadPlatform 5 estimated16:06IrlamPlatform 2on timeIrlamPlatform 2Off Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 6 estimated14:53CrewePlatform 6 estimated15:12Warrington Bank QuayPlatform 3 estimated15:12Warrington Bank Quay15:57Warrington Central15:57Warrington CentralPlatform 116:10IrlamPlatform 1on timeIrlamPlatform 1Off Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 615:28CrewePlatform 616:14Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 5 estimated16:30Manchester PiccadillyPlatform 14 estimated16:32Manchester Oxford RoadPlatform 2 estimated16:46Manchester Oxford RoadPlatform 5 estimated17:06IrlamPlatform 2on timeIrlamPlatform 2Off Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 11 estimated15:50CrewePlatform 11 estimated16:14Warrington Bank QuayPlatform 3 estimated16:14Warrington Bank Quay16:57Warrington Central16:57Warrington CentralPlatform 117:12IrlamPlatform 1on timeIrlamPlatform 1Off Peak
Journey information from Crewe to Irlam
- Train Fares from: £10.60
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 3
How long does it take to travel from Crewe to Irlam by train?
The average journey time between Crewe and Irlam is . On an average weekday, there are 21 trains travelling from Crewe to Irlam. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Crewe to Irlam by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Crewe to Irlam cost?
Train tickets from Crewe to Irlam can start from as little as £10.60 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Crewe to Irlam?
No, it is not possible to travel from Crewe to Irlam without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Crewe to Irlam.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Crewe and Irlam?
The distance between Crewe and Irlam is 24 miles.Distance: 24 miles
What time is the first train from Crewe to Irlam?
The first train from Crewe to Irlam departs at .
What time is the last train from Crewe to Irlam?
The last train from Crewe to Irlam departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Irlam to Crewe.