- on timeCrewePlatform 619:18CrewePlatform 620:04Smethwick Galton BridgePlatform 420:27Smethwick Galton BridgePlatform 221:12DorridgePlatform 3 estimatedon timeDorridgePlatform 3 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 719:33CrewePlatform 719:51StaffordPlatform 119:58StaffordPlatform 420:30Birmingham New StreetPlatform 2A20:30Birmingham New Street21:11Birmingham Moor Street21:11Birmingham Moor StreetPlatform 3 estimated21:24DorridgePlatform 1 estimatedon timeDorridgePlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 620:19CrewePlatform 621:06Smethwick Galton Bridge21:25Smethwick Galton BridgePlatform 2 estimated22:09DorridgePlatform 3 estimatedon timeDorridgePlatform 3 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 1120:52CrewePlatform 1121:45Smethwick Galton Bridge21:53Smethwick Galton BridgePlatform 2 estimated22:07Birmingham Moor StreetPlatform 1 estimated22:15Birmingham Moor StreetPlatform 3 estimated22:36DorridgePlatform 1 estimatedon timeDorridgePlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 5 estimated21:19CrewePlatform 5 estimated22:05Smethwick Galton Bridge22:25Smethwick Galton BridgePlatform 2 estimated23:04DorridgePlatform 3 estimatedon timeDorridgePlatform 3 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 5 estimated21:25CrewePlatform 5 estimated21:42StaffordPlatform 1 estimated22:28StaffordPlatform 4 estimated22:59Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4A estimated22:59Birmingham New Street23:33Birmingham Moor Street23:33Birmingham Moor StreetPlatform 3 estimated23:54DorridgePlatform 1 estimatedon timeDorridgePlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 6 estimated22:21CrewePlatform 6 estimated23:16Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4C estimated23:16Birmingham New Street06:15Birmingham Moor Street06:15Birmingham Moor StreetPlatform 3 estimated06:28DorridgePlatform 1 estimatedon timeDorridgePlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 11 estimated06:05CrewePlatform 11 estimated06:55Smethwick Galton Bridge07:25Smethwick Galton BridgePlatform 2 estimated08:03DorridgePlatform 3 estimatedon timeDorridgePlatform 3 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 11 estimated07:18CrewePlatform 11 estimated08:06Smethwick Galton Bridge08:25Smethwick Galton BridgePlatform 2 estimated09:04DorridgePlatform 3 estimatedDorridgePlatform 3 estimatedOff Peak
- on timeCrewePlatform 4 estimated08:12CrewePlatform 4 estimated09:34Birmingham New StreetPlatform 1A estimated09:34Birmingham New Street10:13Birmingham Moor Street10:13Birmingham Moor StreetPlatform 4 estimated10:26DorridgePlatform 1 estimatedDorridgePlatform 1 estimatedOff Peak
How long does it take to travel from Crewe to Dorridge by train?
The average journey time between Crewe and Dorridge is . On an average weekday, there are 2 trains travelling from Crewe to Dorridge. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Crewe to Dorridge by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Crewe to Dorridge cost?
Train tickets from Crewe to Dorridge can start from as little as £7.50 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Crewe to Dorridge?
No, it is not possible to travel from Crewe to Dorridge without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Crewe to Dorridge.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Crewe and Dorridge?
The distance between Crewe and Dorridge is 57 miles.Distance: 57 miles
What time is the first train from Crewe to Dorridge?
The first train from Crewe to Dorridge departs at .
What time is the last train from Crewe to Dorridge?
The last train from Crewe to Dorridge departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Dorridge to Crewe.