- on timeCrewePlatform 805:58CrewePlatform 808:56Cardiff CentralPlatform 3 estimated09:25Cardiff CentralPlatform 7 estimated09:48BarryPlatform 3 estimatedon timeBarryPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 506:17CrewePlatform 506:51TamworthPlatform 207:01TamworthPlatform 409:27Cardiff CentralPlatform 2 estimated09:55Cardiff CentralPlatform 7 estimated10:18BarryPlatform 3 estimatedon timeBarryPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 507:20CrewePlatform 508:14Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4B estimated08:30Birmingham New StreetPlatform 11B estimated10:25Cardiff CentralPlatform 2 estimated10:41Cardiff CentralPlatform 7 estimated11:05BarryPlatform 2 estimatedon timeBarryPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 1207:42CrewePlatform 1208:37Birmingham New StreetPlatform 6B estimated09:12Birmingham New StreetPlatform 12B estimated10:20Bristol ParkwayPlatform 2 estimated10:33Bristol ParkwayPlatform 2 estimated11:05Cardiff CentralPlatform 3B estimated11:25Cardiff CentralPlatform 7 estimated11:48BarryPlatform 3 estimatedon timeBarryPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 5 estimated09:20CrewePlatform 5 estimated10:14Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4B estimated10:30Birmingham New StreetPlatform 11B estimated12:22Cardiff CentralPlatform 2 estimated12:41Cardiff CentralPlatform 7 estimated13:05BarryPlatform 2 estimatedon timeBarryPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 6 estimated10:14CrewePlatform 6 estimated13:21Cardiff CentralPlatform 4 estimated13:55Cardiff CentralPlatform 7 estimated14:18BarryPlatform 3 estimatedon timeBarryPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 5 estimated11:11CrewePlatform 5 estimated14:01Cardiff CentralPlatform 3 estimated14:25Cardiff CentralPlatform 7 estimated14:48BarryPlatform 3 estimatedon timeBarryPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 5 estimated11:20CrewePlatform 5 estimated12:14Birmingham New StreetPlatform 4B estimated12:30Birmingham New StreetPlatform 11B estimated14:25Cardiff CentralPlatform 2 estimated14:41Cardiff CentralPlatform 7 estimated15:05BarryPlatform 2 estimatedon timeBarryPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 5 estimated12:13CrewePlatform 5 estimated14:50Cardiff CentralPlatform 4 estimated15:25Cardiff CentralPlatform 8 estimated15:48BarryPlatform 3 estimatedon timeBarryPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
- on timeCrewePlatform 5 estimated13:13CrewePlatform 5 estimated16:04Cardiff CentralPlatform 3 estimated16:25Cardiff CentralPlatform 7 estimated16:48BarryPlatform 3 estimatedon timeBarryPlatform 3 estimatedPeak
Journey information from Crewe to Barry
- Train Fares from: £29
- Fastest route:
- Slowest route:
- Average journey time:
- Changes: 1 to 3
How long does it take to travel from Crewe to Barry by train?
The average journey time between Crewe and Barry is . On an average weekday, there are 26 trains travelling from Crewe to Barry. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Crewe to Barry by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
How much does the train from Crewe to Barry cost?
Train tickets from Crewe to Barry can start from as little as £29 when you book in advance and are usually more expensive when purchased on the day. Prices can also vary depending the time of day, route and class you book.
Are there direct trains from Crewe to Barry?
No, it is not possible to travel from Crewe to Barry without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Crewe to Barry.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Crewe and Barry?
The distance between Crewe and Barry is 122 miles.Distance: 122 miles
What time is the first train from Crewe to Barry?
The first train from Crewe to Barry departs at .
What time is the last train from Crewe to Barry?
The last train from Crewe to Barry departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Barry to Crewe.