- on timeCrayford05:12Crayford05:55London Charing CrossPlatform 5 estimated05:55London Charing Cross06:50London Paddington06:50London PaddingtonPlatform 3 estimated07:17ReadingPlatform 907:42ReadingPlatform 408:02BracknellPlatform 1 estimatedon timeBracknellPlatform 1 estimatedPeak
- on timeCrayford05:42Crayford06:21London Waterloo EastPlatform D estimated06:21London Waterloo East06:58London Waterloo06:58London WaterlooPlatform 19 estimated07:34HounslowPlatform 1 estimated07:42Hounslow08:13Staines08:23StainesPlatform 2 estimated08:50BracknellPlatform 2 estimatedon timeBracknellPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeCrayford06:42Crayford07:21London Waterloo EastPlatform D estimated07:21London Waterloo East07:58London Waterloo07:58London WaterlooPlatform 19 estimated08:34HounslowPlatform 1 estimated08:42Hounslow09:13Staines09:23StainesPlatform 2 estimated09:50BracknellPlatform 2 estimatedon timeBracknellPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeCrayford07:42Crayford08:21London Waterloo EastPlatform D estimated08:21London Waterloo East08:58London Waterloo08:58London WaterlooPlatform 19 estimated09:34HounslowPlatform 1 estimated09:42Hounslow10:13Staines10:23StainesPlatform 2 estimated10:50BracknellPlatform 2 estimatedon timeBracknellPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeCrayford08:42Crayford09:21London Waterloo EastPlatform D estimated09:21London Waterloo East09:58London Waterloo09:58London WaterlooPlatform 19 estimated10:34HounslowPlatform 1 estimated10:42Hounslow11:13Staines11:23StainesPlatform 2 estimated11:50BracknellPlatform 2 estimatedon timeBracknellPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeCrayford09:42Crayford10:21London Waterloo EastPlatform D estimated10:21London Waterloo East10:58London Waterloo10:58London WaterlooPlatform 19 estimated11:34HounslowPlatform 1 estimated11:42Hounslow12:13Staines12:23StainesPlatform 2 estimated12:50BracknellPlatform 2 estimatedon timeBracknellPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
- on timeCrayford10:42Crayford11:21London Waterloo EastPlatform D estimated11:21London Waterloo East11:58London Waterloo11:58London WaterlooPlatform 19 estimated12:34HounslowPlatform 1 estimated12:42Hounslow13:13Staines13:23StainesPlatform 2 estimated13:50BracknellPlatform 2 estimatedon timeBracknellPlatform 2 estimatedPeak
How long does it take to travel from Crayford to Bracknell by train?
The average journey time between Crayford and Bracknell is . On an average weekday, there are 1 trains travelling from Crayford to Bracknell. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
What is the fastest journey from Crayford to Bracknell by train?
The fastest journey time by train is .
Are there direct trains from Crayford to Bracknell?
No, it is not possible to travel from Crayford to Bracknell without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Crayford to Bracknell.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Crayford and Bracknell?
The distance between Crayford and Bracknell is 40 miles.Distance: 40 miles
What time is the first train from Crayford to Bracknell?
The first train from Crayford to Bracknell departs at .
What time is the last train from Crayford to Bracknell?
The last train from Crayford to Bracknell departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
If you’re looking for the return train journey, check out trains from Bracknell to Crayford.