- expected to depart atChathamPlatform 110:02ChathamPlatform 110:32Bromley SouthPlatform 310:49Bromley SouthPlatform 2 estimated10:59Penge East10:59Penge East11:28Penge West11:28Penge WestPlatform 211:30AnerleyPlatform 2on timeAnerleyPlatform 2Off Peak
- expected to depart atChathamPlatform 110:08ChathamPlatform 111:27London BridgePlatform 511:40London BridgePlatform 14 estimated12:03AnerleyPlatform 2on timeAnerleyPlatform 2Off Peak
- on timeChathamPlatform 110:32ChathamPlatform 111:02Bromley SouthPlatform 3 estimated11:19Bromley SouthPlatform 2 estimated11:29Penge East11:29Penge East11:58Penge West11:58Penge WestPlatform 212:00AnerleyPlatform 2on timeAnerleyPlatform 2Off Peak
- on timeChathamPlatform 1 estimated10:48ChathamPlatform 1 estimated11:29Bromley SouthPlatform 3 estimated11:34Bromley SouthPlatform 1 estimated11:44Penge EastPlatform 1 estimated11:44Penge East12:13Penge West12:13Penge WestPlatform 212:15AnerleyPlatform 2on timeAnerleyPlatform 2Off Peak
- on timeChathamPlatform 1 estimated11:02ChathamPlatform 1 estimated11:32Bromley SouthPlatform 3 estimated11:49Bromley SouthPlatform 2 estimated11:59Penge East11:59Penge East12:28Penge West12:28Penge WestPlatform 212:30AnerleyPlatform 2on timeAnerleyPlatform 2Off Peak
- on timeChathamPlatform 1 estimated11:08ChathamPlatform 1 estimated12:27London BridgePlatform 5 estimated12:40London BridgePlatform 14 estimated13:03AnerleyPlatform 2on timeAnerleyPlatform 2Off Peak
- on timeChathamPlatform 1 estimated11:32ChathamPlatform 1 estimated12:02Bromley SouthPlatform 3 estimated12:19Bromley SouthPlatform 2 estimated12:29Penge East12:29Penge East12:58Penge West12:58Penge WestPlatform 213:00AnerleyPlatform 2on timeAnerleyPlatform 2Off Peak
- on timeChathamPlatform 1 estimated11:48ChathamPlatform 1 estimated12:29Bromley SouthPlatform 3 estimated12:34Bromley SouthPlatform 1 estimated12:44Penge EastPlatform 1 estimated12:44Penge East13:13Penge West13:13Penge WestPlatform 213:15AnerleyPlatform 2on timeAnerleyPlatform 2Off Peak
- on timeChathamPlatform 1 estimated12:02ChathamPlatform 1 estimated12:32Bromley SouthPlatform 3 estimated12:49Bromley SouthPlatform 2 estimated12:59Penge East12:59Penge East13:28Penge West13:28Penge WestPlatform 213:30AnerleyPlatform 2on timeAnerleyPlatform 2Off Peak
- on timeChathamPlatform 1 estimated12:08ChathamPlatform 1 estimated13:27London BridgePlatform 5 estimated13:40London BridgePlatform 14 estimated14:03AnerleyPlatform 2on timeAnerleyPlatform 2Off Peak
How long does it take to travel from Chatham to Anerley by train?
The average journey time between Chatham and Anerley is . The fastest journey time is . On an average weekday, there are 0 trains per day travelling from Chatham to Anerley. The journey time may be longer on weekends and holidays.Avg. Duration
Are there direct trains from Chatham to Anerley?
No, it is not possible to travel from Chatham to Anerley without having to change trains. Use our journey planner above to get direct train times from Chatham to Anerley.No direct trains possible
What is the distance between Chatham and Anerley?
The distance between Chatham and Anerley is 25 miles.Distance: 25 miles
What time is the first train from Chatham to Anerley?
The first train from Chatham to Anerley departs at .
What time is the last train from Chatham to Anerley?
The last train from Chatham to Anerley departs at .First trainLast trainNo sleeper services are available. There may also be fewer services on weekends and public holidays; use the Journey Planner above to search for a specific train on your chosen travel date.
If you're like us, you've probably seen the sheer number of ticket types available in the UK and wondered ''Why are there so many?!'' Well, luckily we've put together a handy guide to all the variations of train ticket you may encounter on your travels.Our guide to ticket types:*Please note that not all types of train tickets are available for every journey. Factors such as the time, date and train company you'll be using can affect the availability of each one.
Savings tips for Chatham to Anerley
- If you take this train more than 3 times per week, you may be able save money with a Season Ticket. Find out more and see if you can buy a season ticket for Chatham to Anerley here.
- Use a railcard. National Railcards offer up to 1/3 off train tickets and offer great value for money if you travel by train several times a year. Find out more about railcards here.
- Sign up for our Advance Ticket Alerts. Often, train companies release their tickets up to 12 weeks in advance – the price of these tickets can rise over time, so it's beneficial to grab yours early!
Find journey information for Anerley to Chatham